Reviews for Trust
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
wow
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Thanks for the Royai explanation. This was a decent oneshot. It was a little OOC maybe, but not sappy.
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
nice i liked it.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Actually, Roy just calls him Hagane. 'no' is a conjunction showing posession. Hagane means full metal/steel, and Renkenjutsushi is 'alchemist', or more literally, 'one who practices the skill of Alchemy'. [Broken down, Reken is the root for alchemy, jutsu is skill, renkenjutsu means alchemy, -shi is one who practices]

Thus Hagane no Renkenjutsushi is roughly 'Fullmetal Alchemist' or 'Alchemist of Steel'.

Since that's a mouthful, the Japanese shorten it to Hagaren, and use it in the same way we use the abbreviation FMA.

Good job otherwise, I thought the fic was really cute. XD Sorry about the Japanese grammar rant. I didn't mean for it to be that long. '
Katty008 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Thank you soo much for explaining Royai. I figured out on my own eventually and after much trial and error, but even the fact that I was considered to be the smartest in my class did not help me figure out why. Now that you have explained it, it makes me gawp once again at the power of a snowballing internet community.
Akira43 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That is so beautiful! I think I might cry! love it to bits
jenelric chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
awesome!
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Very sad, very touching, very beautiful fic! I loved it! You're talented. I loved this.
Frozentaho chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This came out a bit parental, which isnt necessarily bad. I like it.
duckyv91 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
i love this
Faith chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Aww! I loved this, it was so sweet! I absolutely LOVE Parental!RoyEd fics - Yaoi fics are wrong - there NEEDS to be more fics like this out here. Great job! *sniffs*

_
wolf00rakuen chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
sweet Ed... Maes...*sniff*
Evil Midget Turtle chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is great! I completely agree that Ed needs to vent on this. You really capture the grief he would feel about this. Wonderful job, I love it!
Rissell C chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I love all of your one shots. *sniffle*

*tear*
star chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
oh! that really made sense and it really made me want to cry! me cry? but yeah, it happens... :D