Reviews for Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past
bavalos chapter 1 . just now
I've read this quite a few times already and this is still emotional. You are an exceptional writer to put such emotion in your writing
J. Nebula chapter 42 . 18h
Excellent story. I've read this before and it remains one of my favorite fics. Your characterization is done very well, your plot twists keep the reader off balance and on the edge of their seat, and your original elements are intriguing. Truly magnificent. While I really hope you update, I understand that life happens, and wish you well. Thanks for sharing!
SmoulderS chapter 21 . 1/20
So, I wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your story. In particular, this chapter had a very well written quidditch match. At the beginning, I was a little nervous about how you would handle certain events, like the troll. But each time, you exceeded my expectations with a sufficiently realistic yet reasonably unique scene. You also have a good balance of power between Harry and everyone he is fighting. He has several advantages, but without making things ridiculous, he still definitely has a fight on his hands. I guess what I am trying to say is, thank you very much for sharing this.
Revliledpembroke chapter 4 . 1/20
I would really love to check out the stories you mention and recommend, I'm just not sure if you mention one with "hope he updates soon" how that will play out a decade later. Is it done? Is it abandoned?
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 1/20
Huh...you mention your nephew's birthday party here. A full decade later and it's possible that he could be the one writing this.
sfjoellen chapter 25 . 1/16
Melissa is one of my favourite OC's. You did a great job on her. Then you killed her.

That sub-arc(?) worked really well for me. An admirable bit of authoring.

thanks for writing.
Was the slur really necessary? I know, I know, guest review, no way to answer, but that was like cold water just got dumped on my head. You could have just left it at the leer and the hinting.
hpfan2017 chapter 24 . 1/14
the z where is
Wow wow wow wow
This story is so freaking amazing
Keep up the good work
And always keep smiling
I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope that this has brightened it a little XD
Bye
Is there gonna be an update. It's 2017 already lol
long,boring and annoying
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/9
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Yogy2404 chapter 42 . 1/8
PLEAAAAAASEEEEECONTINUEEEEEE
i hope you are still with this story because it is really and if you are please update soon
Get your free Steam Gift Card Codes at / It really works!
14,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »