Reviews for Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past
OmaBlack chapter 42 . 18h
Interesting twist and turns, please finish.
Rick chapter 42 . 9/21
This is a Very Good story sofar, I really hope you will continue this!
Toranyx chapter 42 . 9/20
Omg. I love this, I promise. I think it is amazing how you write it, between the romance and the actual plot. I hope you feel like updating soon, cause this story is amazing! But if you dont zdx that's okay. But I wanna say, this story is addictive and wonderful and amazing. I know it had been two years but I do hope you update soon!

You're amazing!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 32 . 9/17
I still have a way to go but I just wanted to say how completely and utterly brilliant this is. The nightmares are a good addition and the interactions between Harry and the Weasley family are really great. Very few mistakes, Harry finally voicing what everyone thought about the Ministry, Neville Luna pairing and The Twins (yes they deserve capitals) flunking potions on purpose. Ahhh! All the characters! It’s really great and I know how much time it takes to write, and these chapters are a brilliant length! Honestly I could keep going but... I might accidentally spoil more of the plot. Can’t wait to keep going!
Hope you are well and that you have a nice day/year/decade! :D
Jasnrob chapter 42 . 9/17
Enjoyed your story!
abbidabbers chapter 42 . 9/15
This is one of my favorite Harry Potter stories ever, and I’ve read many. It’s simply a masterpiece! I was recently made aware of your health struggles and progress and I hope that things are continuing to improve for you. Do you have any idea when your next chapter might me out? I heard how difficult the writing has been while you’ve been sick (and I don’t want you to do anything to jeopardize your health) but I’m simply bursting with anticipation and can’t wait to see what happens next. I really love how close you’ve made the Gryffindor Six and their relationship is one of the best I’ve ever seen portrayed. Don’t give up on this! We'll wait a long time to read more of something as good as what you have here. Be well.
Taurus Ara Black chapter 42 . 9/14
Is this likely to be finished? Anybody know the status?
Nonyaarb chapter 20 . 9/12
LOL. That ending was GOLD!
Nonyaarb chapter 2 . 9/12
Im loving the interactions you got going on here.
YuunaFiction chapter 42 . 9/10
“Bloody buggering hell” —- I could literally feel it in my bones. So good!
Akash giri chapter 1 . 9/9
Umm wizards and witches can't produce food out of thin air, it has to be first made by someone only then they can summon the food
It was in written in goblet of fire
The title refers to x-men. Days of future past.
Please look for G. Norman Lippard's James Potter series. Very good read and well put together
HerMadnessMac chapter 4 . 9/6
An inescapable destiny? Scary thought for a time-travel fix-it fic :( I can just imagine Harry in the past with all his future knowledge being forced to watch as everything turns out the same! Talk about an angsty thought.

Really hoping Harry still makes Seeker
HerMadnessMac chapter 3 . 9/6
That was quite the speech Harry just gave Draco! I could just imagine the "don't worry, I will be" Harry glare while giving that speech. Alsp that Ron charged immediately? Theres that gryffindor courage.

And more Rom confidence, yay! (Can you tell I think Ron needed more love?)
HerMadnessMac chapter 2 . 9/6
Harry is managing his relationship with Ron splendidly! Really looking forward to seeing how you develop a confident Ron.
15,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »