Reviews for Questions and Answers
jordans6forsale chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
New season, new challenges and stronga href" /"retro jordans with free shipping /a/strong new expectations for Carmelo Anthony. To alpha stronga href" /"cheap retro jordans 6 /a/strong the year off right, we’re lacing him with stronga href" "retro jordans 4 for sale /a/stronga new yield on his Melo M8. The Melo M8 Advance enhances his signature archetypal with an adapted attending and tech for stronga href" /"retro jordans authentic /a/strongthe year ahead. New season, new challenges and new expectations stronga href" /"oreo 6 jordans for sale /a/strong for Carmelo Anthony. To alpha the year off right, we’re strongahref" /"retro 6 jordans for sale /a/stronglacing him with a new yield on his Melo M8.
Natasha chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
I love this story please finish it.
NicoleKidmanIsPerfect chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
Hey there! Nice story, keep it up.

My guess is you're not English or American (neither am I though, I'm Dutch), so I'll point out some spelling mistakes you make very often:

Your- only use when you're meaning something belongs to someone: Lu, your patient is waiting for you.

You're- you are. For example: Lu, you're looking gorgeous.

And check the irregular verbs, they're in the back of your dictionary.

I hope this will help you!

Good luck!
Gwendoly2 chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
I think you should go on with your story it is really good i can't wait to see what happens next
ludelgado82 chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
hey i think that so far ur doing great. please keep going and dont leave me hanging
finleybaby chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
ok, you can NOT stop there! this is an awsome story! its to good to give up on! besides, isnt writing supposed to be for you anyway? i would hope this fic is enjoyable for you to write, otherwise you wouldn't be writing at all. maybe try not to think so much about who is reading it, and just enjoy what you have created. it's truely a great fic. keep up the good work, and please review!

Amanda
DutchBeauty chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
girl this is AWESOME please give us all new chapters! I love this story so please a new chapter !
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
Great chapter keep going w/ it I like it.
midnightDeathbed chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
i don't think it's moving slow at all.. this is a great topic.. nice work and it's coming along nicely... :)
lily212121 chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
I have loved this story ever since you started writing it. Please write more soon! You have an amazing understanding of the characters and the way you write sounds just like something they would do! Great job!
katetastic chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
puh-leaase update soonn!

ju cant just leave me hanging

gah
Ron's Sweetie chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
Hi great chapter i liked it but could you please add Andy and Milo i know that is alot to ask for but could you please add them?
katetastic chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
it is really great!

get him back home!

is it really marcs baby or another boy?

will jo leave lou (who are we kidding here he wont)

all the questions answered soon!

get that SOON

lol keep up the great work!
DutchBeauty chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
You're a perfect writer ! I love it!
Lady Jayne DeSota chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
I really love this story. I think you've really captured all the characters in their true essence. I love how Lu is finally starting to open up. I also love the interaction between lana and lu.