Reviews for And Here's To Us
Usako Hoshino chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
my mother called and dropped a freakin' bombshell the size of the damned Pacific Ocean! - that made me laugh - this is just so Yzak (:

He raised an eyebrow at the girl's preferred costume: a tight, leather miniskirt, a tube top, fishnet stockings, and killer boots. What is she supposed to be? A gothic hooker? - HAHAHA GOTHIC HOOKER INDEED LOL

"Ah…no! Nothing to confe—uh, tell! Yeah…" - Yeah right. Nothing to confess. Ha!

"The family room isn't actually a room to start a family," - LOL

They were an antiphony of characters, coming from different backgrounds and gene pools, and had even been on opposite sides during the war, but that didn't stop them from forming a bond that ensured them that they could always rely on each other. - this describes them beautifully. (:

This was funny. Really funny. (: Write on!

Usako~
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
"no.. I haven't sLept a wink at aLL.. since you've bEen gone.." lol just thought of those Lyrix.. *shrugs*

oLd tracks? backtraxx I guesS.. *shrugs*

Dearka thought of his Buster? and the ArchAngeL? where MiriaLLia's was I guesS.. *shrugs*

hmm.. they're students here.. demo, there's stiLL the whoLe Gundam and piLot thingy.. guesS this happened after the war and they went back to schoOL, ne? just asking..

hEe.. hEe.. Athrun.. aLways surprising Cags with his actions when she Least expects them..

hehe.. AsuCaga.. weLL actuaLLy.. it's onLy Athrun.. who's making out with Cags.. lol XD

weLL, this totaLLy changes on how Kira acted in GSD when they went shopping.. *chuckLes*

Dearka as Count DracuLa eh? better yet, a vampire.. _

JouLe..

MiLLy in a RED coats uniform? just Like Shiho's or Like Luna's?

red head? FLay?

“The famiLy room isn’t actuaLLy a room to start a famiLy,” lol nice one Yzak! XD who knew he got some humour in him? *giggLes*

nyWeiZ, suteki one-shot! jaa! ;3
simply -v chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
XD lmao highly hilarious, i loved it . dearka! haha he's the best.

please write more~!
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
lmao this is the funniest! and i read this just in time XD.. its gonna b halloween soon and i wont b able to get it out of me mindXD and i luved the part where yzak was lik, “The family room isn’t actually a room to start a family,” lmao XD. kewl chap, gov
passerby chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
yay! pls do more yzak shiho fanfics! they r very hard to find... :(
yzak and shiho fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
nice fic..but is that it? shiho wasn't even there with them..kinda disappointed about that!
Sakura-Angel2 is lazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Teehee. I liked it! Very cute. The dynamic in the group is perfect, and the relationships within the group fit nicely too (brother-sister, boyfriend-girlfriend, etc.). Your characters are all in character, something I love to see. Your Yzak really shone for me. His reactions and thoughts were spot on. What an insufferable hothead, no? Haha. (That's not to say I don't love him though.)

-Sakura
JayFX chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
AxC for life! that was awesome! i hope more one-shots are coming soon!
suzuka chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
PaolaAdara,

good plot, good ending, good everything. You have the talent. I agree that fanfiction is a good way to improve writing skills. Pursue your dream to become a writer, someday you will be successful if you work hard. May God bless you.

Ja ne!
KiraxLacus chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I'm reading your fics backwards /...

Ah well, another excellent work, I honestly love your style or writing.

Another addition to c2!
SolarBane chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Out of all the stories you've written (And those that I've read) this has to be my favorite so far, coming very closely before Life After War. Reason being, it's more comic and somewhat romance related, which are the stories I prefer to read most of the time. I will probably try my hand at a christmas one-shot sometime, yet I am unsure about which anime I will be doing it for. It's either going to be InuYasha or Gundam Seed, two of my most favorite anime's of all time. Utnil the next time you post another chapter/story (And I'll know; you're on my author/story alert list) I'll have to ask you yet again... Please write more! And by the way, how old are you? Just curious.
orange noel chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow, your characterization of all the characters was simply incredible! Not even a hint of OCC in my opinion! Please keep writing and I hope you'll come up with something for Christmas! ('_)b
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Okay, I have SO much I want to say about that, but it would take forever and I don't think you want to hear me blab that much. I just want you to know that this little fic made me really happy. I think I almost fell off my chair laughing at one point. Okay, two or three points. I don't think any fanfic has ever made me laugh that hard. Or made me go "aw" so loudly. I got loads of enjoyment out of that. You have such talent!
Princess Ashes chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hey great fic! Real good!

Here have a chocolate!-Hands chocolate bar to you-

And Happy Halloween to you!
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
that was pretty good and funny as well :D