Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 23 . 8/22
huh
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 4 . 8/22
pls write yams no tsubasa
Enemies of the HEIR not air, that would be dumb
Why the bleeps it's annoying
Kshail chapter 2 . 7/27
That's irritating...this story has an M rating but all the profanity is bleeped. Either curse freely or don't censor it.

On another note Harry deciding to come to Hogwarts sounds really forced. The logic for doing so doesn't seem to fit. He's still a kid and he just finished the first benchmark in his Ninja career he should be hyped and not willing to give up that no matter what someone says. Ninjas can do just as much cool stuff as Wizards.
chaos-fighter7 chapter 2 . 7/23
Vorochimort
the froggy ninja chapter 20 . 6/24
"I AM A BEAUTIFUL ANIMAL! I AM A DESTROYER OF WORLDS! I AM HARRY! FUCKING! POTTER!"
the froggy ninja chapter 19 . 6/24
Wouldn't it have been really easy to get his signature while he was making hundreds of copies and throwing them at a cup?
Nena chapter 23 . 6/4
Okay, deary, I just finished reading 23 chapters and am hooked, so get your butty on and update! I wanna know what happens next!
Nate chapter 13 . 4/11
Strong start - shitfic finish.

I'm out.
shit fic
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 12/15/2016
The Orange Entity has a secret avatar that hides so the Orange Lantern doesn't steal/kill it.

Here's a hint; it's a coward-but it's a *greedy* little coward!
BlazeStryker chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
Lucien-space?

I can *so* see Dream setting it up that way and simply never bothering to tell Lucien...
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
If I am reading right about ghosts being faint, steady chakra patterns highly 'charged' people create at the moment of death, then it makes sense that Squibs or probably even muggles can leave them-they aren't actually magic.

No matter how small, undeveloped, or flat out un-cultivatable someone's chakra is, they have it. So a ghost is essentially a lasting bunshin, a chakra clone. The truly powerful might pull a Patrick Swayze Movie stunt and effect the physical world, but unless someone feeds him or her more chakra, it'll be a long way before they can become Shades.

(Yes, I said Shades, after all, the ninja equivalent is the infamous Shadow Clone)
NonSolus chapter 23 . 12/5/2016