Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Mashrose chapter 5 . 5/4
The parts about Anko torturing him in training and replacing his nightmares aren't funny.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/10
I'm honestly surprised he's in Gryffindor. Considering how Ninja's are raised I'd expect him to easily be either Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Cunning and Deception, or Knowledge and growth. W/e. Mildly amusing all the same. Though I can see where the story was written rather early on in the Naruto series considering lot's of references. Not crazy bout Ginny but that's mostly the canon speaking.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/10
You know I'd love to see this rewritten with the updated information on the series considering both have come to completion some time ago now hahah.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/10
Weird letter. So likely that was by 11 years old harry. And harry was a year older than naruto, meaning he was 8 at that time. Meaning if Harry was even slightly good at being a ninja he woulda graduated by 9 from teh academy and been a genin for at least 2 to 3 years by the time the letter came. That's honestly kinda cool.
Nia River chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Hornitart? Really? *hides face and tries not to giggle*

On a more serious note, I'm super-dubious of the idea that some rando can come along and say the magical words (Shinobi, to arms!) and have any ninja he likes obedient and compliant to his orders. That just seems... like a really bad mindset for a hidden village to instill in its soldiers? (Even if it was super-cool to see Arthur being all in charge.)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 23 . 8/22/2017
huh
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
pls write yams no tsubasa
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
Enemies of the HEIR not air, that would be dumb
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
Why the bleeps it's annoying
Kshail chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
That's irritating...this story has an M rating but all the profanity is bleeped. Either curse freely or don't censor it.

On another note Harry deciding to come to Hogwarts sounds really forced. The logic for doing so doesn't seem to fit. He's still a kid and he just finished the first benchmark in his Ninja career he should be hyped and not willing to give up that no matter what someone says. Ninjas can do just as much cool stuff as Wizards.
chaos-fighter7 chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
Vorochimort
the froggy ninja chapter 20 . 6/24/2017
"I AM A BEAUTIFUL ANIMAL! I AM A DESTROYER OF WORLDS! I AM HARRY! FUCKING! POTTER!"
the froggy ninja chapter 19 . 6/24/2017
Wouldn't it have been really easy to get his signature while he was making hundreds of copies and throwing them at a cup?
Nena chapter 23 . 6/4/2017
Okay, deary, I just finished reading 23 chapters and am hooked, so get your butty on and update! I wanna know what happens next!
Nate chapter 13 . 4/11/2017
Strong start - shitfic finish.

I'm out.