Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Mist of Rainbows chapter 3 . 9/22
Least favorite part of the chapter is the BLEEPs,.. rats... blast... gah... there are lots of other things than glaring really annoying replacement things... if you don't want to actually curse for some reason.
Godogma chapter 3 . 9/21
Yeah, the Harry/Ginny crap was enough to make me close this... but I'll see how it goes for one more chapter I guess.
I love this story, I've been reading it almost since it was first posted. Do you have any plans to update at all? I understand that you have a number of other works going at this time, I was rereading this story after seeing it had been updated a few years ago, I really enjoyed the new chapters a lot, I think the last time I read it Harry was only just planning multiple dates to the ball. Even if you never update it again I just wanted to say I really enjoyed Uzamaki Harry.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 4 . 9/9
Plus under Anko he can probably get in contact with Manda-sama... *cough*parseltongue*cough*
RHJunior chapter 5 . 9/8
"Naruto" is kinda effed up. Everybody loves the kewl super-saiyan pseudo ninja action, and kind of forgets that the whole series is about a society that brutalizes/trains little kids to be murderers-for-hire...
Veir chapter 1 . 9/1
It's honestly hilarious reading this AN so far into the future from it.
Both in how right, and in how very wrong it was.
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 23 . 8/9
awesome and funny I love it. This is very well written.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 23 . 7/2
Hey, just wanted to see if you were still creating mad masterpieces out there. Wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of this soon. I mean, the projected future is kind of dark, but no one ever conclusively signed off on anyone's death certificate. I can guess at the direction. You wanted the next chapter or two to go, but really, all you need are grievous injuries, missing limbs, some torture, and maybe a coma or two. Stir it up by preventing them from coming to or returning to the general population, and you have a PTSD-induced Avenger!Harry with the potential to give Anko a moment of hesitation.

The obvious cure for that state would involve a combination of his brothers and friends knocking him out of it, followed by the survivors of the fourth task getting together to knock the rest of the guilt out with baseball bats. It would probably leave Harry with a new 'fetish' or two (sadism and /or hemophilia), but that's par for the course.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 23 . 6/26
Well, I assume you've long since abandoned this, but it was fun while it lasted!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 22 . 6/26
If you ever happen to flounder for ideas for things Harry can summon and potentially make a contract with, Excalibur from Soul Eater could potentially be rather hilarious.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 21 . 6/26
The movie did better than the book when it comes to the Second Task?
How? I don't remember there being a way for spectators above water to see what was going on. They had to rely on Cedric's information to know Harry had gotten there first in the movie, though I think in the book it was the merfolk.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 19 . 6/26
Probably the best Team 7 introduction scene I have ever read.
Much appreciated.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 17 . 6/26
Would Sam Manson even count as a necrophile? I mean, sure, Danny's half ghost, but he's still half alive, too.
And it's arguable if the portal incident just gave him ghost abilities because of the ectoplasm or if it half-killed him to give him those powers, so he might not even technically be half dead...

These are the thoughts that haunt me.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 16 . 6/26
Note: brunette does not refer to a person with dark hair, but a person with brown hair.
Harry and Sasuke are not brunettes.

It would've been nice if canon Naruto had had a Foe Glass. *sigh*
Ooh, I wonder if it'll show Kabuto, come the Chuunin exams. Probably the Sand Siblings, at least, even if they're not targeting Naruto himself they'll still be his foes...
RayvnAshes2 chapter 15 . 6/26
...Did Sirius just equate lycanthropy to being dead?
The hell?