Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 23 . 4/28/2012
Sirius/Anko?...I APPROVE! I am also psyched that you updated! AND IT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER! This shows that procrastinating on homework and scrolling on fanfiction does have benefits!
theNewDesire chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
Wonderful! Now the question is, was the girl in the top hat Death or Deedee?
Wonderbee31 chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
Wow! Great see more of this, and Harry was in top form there, especially with the snark, either thinking or spoken, and won't it be fun to see how the other judges are likely gnashing their teeth at all the unfairness, in their head anyway LOL.
Ryuus2 chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
Hiya! Long time no review. Then again, long time no update, so I suppose it balances out.

Of all the things Harry is-Casanova, necrophiliac, proud pervert, sexual deviant, and other stuff I've probably forgotten-he is not a pedophile. Except for Hinata. And maybe Ginny. OK, so maybe he is a pedophile.

Three bloody noses and only one from Harry? That just doesn't feel right...

I'd have made Krum the bait. He's the one who tempted she-who-should-not-be-tempted and brought that-which-none-wish-to-face down upon them. I'd go back for him, of course, but only after he'd learned his lesson.

You just had to throw Illya and Kuro in. And Death-chan. Actually, none of them being there surprised me at all. They're like Harry: you just love putting them in where they aren't supposed to be :)

Which is worse: eaten by squid, or screwed by squid? It is a question which will flutter through the halls of debate for eons to come. But it'll probably be easier to answer than that one about the chicken and the egg.

Question: "Harry, was almost getting eaten-or worse-by the giant squid worth getting tongue from Fleur?"

Harry has just successfully proven one of my fundamental rules of existence: the truth is more unbelievable than an array of lies. That is saying something when the lie is a three-fold tale of seduction, counter-seduction, and coercion.

And thus they've finally set out on the Wave Mission. I'm torn between wanting you to cover that, and waiting to see the condensed version Sasuke and Naruto tell Harry when he gets back in the summer. Hmm...Harry should be back in time for the Chunnin exams, right? I wonder if he'll be able to participate? Fanon twaddlespeak about letting a lone competitor act as a team aside, the rules clearly state 'a team of three', so how would Harry pull it off?

Also, congrat's on finally scoring over 1000 reviews for this!

Keep up the great work!
Gundum M chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
Glad to see another new chapter. While it was good and funny i do have to say it dosn't seem quite up to your usual levels.
Rubel chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
Cool I'm glad to see an update. The giant squid was great especially Harry's reaction to it.
invisible-gurl chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
wait a second... the cliff hanger from the last chapter WILL happen? you're actually going to kill all three of them? o.O great job and plz update soon
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
update soooooooon!1
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
Haha, this was a nice chapter. It's funny, the way Harry comes across to others, and Fleur being closet yaoi fan girl was a nice little running joke.

I have no idea what you mean by a morality clean-up on TV Tropes, though. But, then again, I haven't really serious browsed TV Tropes in ages, so yeah.

TTFN!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
This very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
AlchemistofSilver chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
What morality cleanup?
SeanHicks4 chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
Interesting...
hentai18ancilla chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
"We will miss you, Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto wailed, tears streaming down his eyes, "Don't worry, we'll take your lessons to heart! Okay, dibs on his wallet."

That was so funny. And Flitwick's response to Cedric's honesty...Hufflepuffs are known for their honesty, hehe!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
Very nice changes to the second task, and a hilarious end bit with Sirius and Anko, plus Naruto calling dibs on Kakashi's wallet after he 'dies'. I am a little disappointed we won't get to see the champions legally working together to get through the maze, but the first three could always wait for the last one and then they just steam roll over everything.
Furionknight chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
I look forward to more :)
1,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »