Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Nitpick: Naruto's canon nickname (that carried over here) for Jiraiya is Ero-sennin, meaning "perverted sage". Sannin is short for Densetsu no Sannin, meaning "The Legendary Three Ninja", which refers to Jiraiya's old team before Tsunade ditched Konoha and Orochimaru's utter horrible-ness was exposed. You keep having characters call Jiraiya Ero-sannin. Please stop doing that.
Crisis chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
That zombie dinosaur ridden by Harry Dresden was epic, wasn't it?
jgkitarel chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
I fear the day Uzumaki Harry meets Green Lantern-chan. He would either try to recruit her, be a bad influence on her, flirt with her, or a combination of the three.

That and the destruction potential of the two of them working together would make Apocalypse green with envy.
ZecoreZecron chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Your insane. I love this story.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
If you haven't decided yet what kind of Summons Sasuke should have, I would suggest swans or geese.

An ordinary, real world goose can break a man's bones. A ninja-goose would presumably be larger, faster, stronger, etc., and thus pretty good fighters. And of course, they can fly, and potentially act as transportation. They might not look cool, but neither do slugs, snakes, or toads.

Swans aren't quite as vicious as geese, but do occasionally attack humans, and cause injuries. A nin-swan summons would have all the same positive characteristics as nin-geese, except that they're much handsomer/prettier, and perhaps more elegant.

I can positively guarantee that neither would be cliché. As for overpowered, it would depend on how you chose to write it.

I would expect a swan/goose boss summon to be approximately equal in overall combat ability to other (canon) boss summons. For balance, it would probably be physically slightly smaller/weaker, but more maneuverable due to it's ability to fly... and certainly faster than them in the air, if the same speed (or slower) while on the ground.
WolfsTrinity chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
I apologize for not having much to say, but I feel as though what little of note that I do have merits saying. First things first, this is one hell of a fun story. On a less good note, you use the second most annoying type of gratuitous Japanese I have ever found to exist in fanfiction. HOWEVER, there are few enough ninja techniques used that I don't mind too much that I occasionally have to look something up on the Naruto wiki because it's not in English and I have no idea what the hell is actually going on any more.(The MOST annoying thing I find, in case you're wondering, is when people writing Bleach fics use Taicho, soutaicho, etc. instead of their English equivalents. There's absolutely no reason to translate those into Japanese when the terms mean the SAME DAMNED THING as their English equivalents.)

Now onto the things that matter: I understand what you're doing with the (BLEEP)s; it's a quick, fun little joke, but would you please mix it up a little, add in a bit of variety to them? I'm thinking up my own little phrases to fill in those blanks, you see, but it's rather hard to do when there's a long string of only swear words. Fuck is about the only one that does it, due to being able to be used as nearly every type of word in the English language, and it's not as much fun to imagine that single word used and abused so heavily. 'Sides, it's a bit more funny to see something like (BLEEP) (BLEEP) (BLEEP) with a (BLEEP) (BLEEP) and a (BLEEP) (BLEEP) (BLEEP) (BLEEP) (BLEEP) (BLEEP) than just bleeps copy/pasted in as needed.

ALSO: I noticed, way back in the first chapter, I think(Which for me was only a few days ago, since I had nothing better to do this weekend), that you weren't sure how you were going to differentiate Chakra and Magic. Be this still the case, I have a simple suggestion: Chakra is spirit energy mixed with physical, right? Something like that, at any rate. Well, magic could be only spirit-based energy. Being a witch or wizard means that a person's soul energy all gathers into one place, a magical core within their body. Living in the hidden countries, however, makes a person's spirit energy bleed into their nervous system to form a chakra network. Harry, being wizard-born and Konoha-raised, has access to both forms of the soul energy. As for precisely how separate they really are? Fuck if I know. It's your story, and since there hasn't been any massive, energy-draining battle yet, there shouldn't be real conflict with what's already been written down either way.
firesage101 chapter 23 . 11/1/2012
Love the story!11
jh831 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
well to be honest the storyplot is awsome
good use of characters...
however the story could use work.
your censeoring. this is an M story so you can cuss. so this story should be in the k-t catagory
again this story plot is good
but it lost my interest
Superherofan chapter 23 . 10/12/2012
First time (I think) I've reviewed this particular story, and I would just like to start by commending how positively brilliant and hilarious this story is from the start to where it is now... despite long wait times for updates, I am happy I have kept up with this amazing tale of messed-up and thrilling craziness.

I know you probably get this a lot but your special brand of writing (and crack,) has been a genuine inspiration for me and my (pathetic in comparison) attempts at writing. You are a genius and I hope you intend to continue in this and your other stories!

can't wait to read more or your amazing works!

Stay Super! -Superherofan

ps

I found Sasuke commandeering the story to be hilarious and wonder if other characters might hijack the title?
MissDontknow chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Semi-spoiler but seeing as they couldnt give naruto his fathers last name for narutos own protection, they gave him his mothers instead.
Kereea chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
This is awesome. I love the Twiwizard twist of them all working together.
mizukikage chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
HOLY HECK!
mizukikage chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
MUHAHAHAHAH!
airam23 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Very good
Hopefully and soon write the continuation, I know how it ends.
Aerialis chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Okay, that's it, now that I am late for work I have to say it. This! Is! Pure! Undiluted! Genius! This fic gave me some of the most fun Imaginary I had since EVER, You got me cracking at the first page, and if my 3 days sleeplessness hadn't remembered me of breathing I would probably had knelt over. Please do the world a imense favor and continue this fic, and you will win at Awesomeness forever!
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »