Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
mizukikage chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
mizukikage chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
airam23 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Very good
Hopefully and soon write the continuation, I know how it ends.
Aerialis chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Okay, that's it, now that I am late for work I have to say it. This! Is! Pure! Undiluted! Genius! This fic gave me some of the most fun Imaginary I had since EVER, You got me cracking at the first page, and if my 3 days sleeplessness hadn't remembered me of breathing I would probably had knelt over. Please do the world a imense favor and continue this fic, and you will win at Awesomeness forever!
hAdesLythErinmadrigalX chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
i couldn't stop laughing while reading this! I really love this story! Please update as soon as you can!
sakurademonalchemist chapter 22 . 8/13/2012
Who let that Dalek in here? And someone please send it after the pedophiles who obsess over snakes and insist on marking cute underage boys with mommy and daddy issues.
sakurademonalchemist chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
By any chance, were you inspired by the fic called Uchiha Potter? Because this seems very similar to it.
Lord Sia chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
... Words fail me. This is Crack, the way it should be.
Deofiro chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I like the mix of crack and seriousness in this story but am sorely dissapointed over the lack of "Are you Sirius" jokes that could be made please add some
Deofiro chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Holy crap the story went by fast, but it was enjoyable espicially the end but I would like it if you expanded upon events more and added more of your "Touch"
SilentStriker99 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
How would harry use the scar as "credentials" when no wizard saw him after the attack. The twins should not know anything about it.
Jostanos chapter 23 . 7/16/2012

Shadow, You Are a genius. I love your stories! Please continue when you may.
Jostanos chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
XD Add Yakkity Sax to the scene and Sasuke being Chased by the mistletoe and fangirls would be even funnier!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
That was epic! Loved it! I would have thi
ArmyWife22079 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
I know I'm not done but I noticed that you used setsuna, HAruka, and Michiru (sp)...and aptly discribed sailor Pluto,sailor Neptune, And sailor Uranus in name and attitude...I agree wthe dbz, it was good when we were kids and no meaning of plot, but then my husband bought the whole series and then I was unimpressed gt just sucked...
1,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »