Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 12/15/2016
The Orange Entity has a secret avatar that hides so the Orange Lantern doesn't steal/kill it.

Here's a hint; it's a coward-but it's a *greedy* little coward!
BlazeStryker chapter 15 . 12/15/2016

I can *so* see Dream setting it up that way and simply never bothering to tell Lucien...
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
If I am reading right about ghosts being faint, steady chakra patterns highly 'charged' people create at the moment of death, then it makes sense that Squibs or probably even muggles can leave them-they aren't actually magic.

No matter how small, undeveloped, or flat out un-cultivatable someone's chakra is, they have it. So a ghost is essentially a lasting bunshin, a chakra clone. The truly powerful might pull a Patrick Swayze Movie stunt and effect the physical world, but unless someone feeds him or her more chakra, it'll be a long way before they can become Shades.

(Yes, I said Shades, after all, the ninja equivalent is the infamous Shadow Clone)
NonSolus chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
God I love this fic...
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 23 . 10/29/2016
Oh, dead fic time. Too bad.
Monster King chapter 23 . 10/25/2016
Good story i just hope that you finish it.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Least favorite part of the chapter is the BLEEPs,.. rats... blast... gah... there are lots of other things than glaring really annoying replacement things... if you don't want to actually curse for some reason.
Godogma chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
Yeah, the Harry/Ginny crap was enough to make me close this... but I'll see how it goes for one more chapter I guess.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
I love this story, I've been reading it almost since it was first posted. Do you have any plans to update at all? I understand that you have a number of other works going at this time, I was rereading this story after seeing it had been updated a few years ago, I really enjoyed the new chapters a lot, I think the last time I read it Harry was only just planning multiple dates to the ball. Even if you never update it again I just wanted to say I really enjoyed Uzamaki Harry.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
Plus under Anko he can probably get in contact with Manda-sama... *cough*parseltongue*cough*
RHJunior chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
"Naruto" is kinda effed up. Everybody loves the kewl super-saiyan pseudo ninja action, and kind of forgets that the whole series is about a society that brutalizes/trains little kids to be murderers-for-hire...
Veir chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
It's honestly hilarious reading this AN so far into the future from it.
Both in how right, and in how very wrong it was.
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
awesome and funny I love it. This is very well written.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
Hey, just wanted to see if you were still creating mad masterpieces out there. Wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of this soon. I mean, the projected future is kind of dark, but no one ever conclusively signed off on anyone's death certificate. I can guess at the direction. You wanted the next chapter or two to go, but really, all you need are grievous injuries, missing limbs, some torture, and maybe a coma or two. Stir it up by preventing them from coming to or returning to the general population, and you have a PTSD-induced Avenger!Harry with the potential to give Anko a moment of hesitation.

The obvious cure for that state would involve a combination of his brothers and friends knocking him out of it, followed by the survivors of the fourth task getting together to knock the rest of the guilt out with baseball bats. It would probably leave Harry with a new 'fetish' or two (sadism and /or hemophilia), but that's par for the course.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 23 . 6/26/2016
Well, I assume you've long since abandoned this, but it was fun while it lasted!
1,574 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »