Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Shimmer712 chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
Can you write a piece about Sakura finding out that Naruto and Sasuke are brothers and Naruto views her and Ino as the future mothers of his nieces and nephews? Please?
Ranmaleopard chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Please tell that this isn't Harry/Ginny? I'd rather it be Harry and Anko
authority02 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
The characters in your story seem to make death threats at the drop of a hat. Why didn't Iruka say something about Harry having to go to the Hokage for his assignment?
And I guess it's comedy, but I don't get why this one academy student recently turned genin has power over all these powerful ninja. I mean, if he's going to threaten them he ought to get threatened back. And why doesn't he use some of that influence on the people at the orphanage who send in Naruto's checks late ?
authority02 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
But... doesn't swearing make boys MORE popular?
KaijuSentai chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
Now now Percy, what have we told you about playing with glue? Just kidding but this fic is Hilarious!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Ahaha! I laughed out loud because of the interaction with Snape. This will be interesting indeed.

The flying scene was also fun. I enjoyed the reaction he got out of Pansy.

Calling out Malfoy was done in a funny way. I chortled to myself thinking if Harry had kept shouting even when Dumbledore came to see what was the deal.

Ninja-Quidditch Harry is cool.

There is chakra AND magic right? They better not be the same thing.

Ick, why would you have Harry hit on a 10 year old girl? God, that makes me lose so much interest. Hermione at least makes a slight shred of sense, but not Ginny now.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I hope Harry-kun's catch phrase is "They'd better."

This is rather interesting, but I think Harry shouts too much.

This is more entertaining that I thought. I hope it keeps up.
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Orochimort! *snickers*
Hypnosis Writer chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Discworld.
ksecc1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Ha! An interesting start...
RobustPhysics chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hm, first thing I noticed is that Hagrid didn't get his flying motorcycle until he met Sirius Black at the wreckage, who gave the bike to Hagrid.

Secondly, although it's maybe because I'm a little bit oversensitive about this topic, why does Harry protest that he's not gay when he is only FIVE? He'd hardly have any ideas about a relationship at this age, let alone an actual sexual orientation. I don't know, this just stands out to me for some reason. Logically, there's nothing wrong or insulting about that, but the way it's written makes it seem as though being gay is something wrong. I dunno, I'm probably just over thinking it because you don't like yaoi.

Anyways, I read Uchiha Potter recently, and it mentioned this story several times saying stuff like "this story was inspired off of Uzumaki Harry, and nobody copied anybody." I thought that it'd probably be just as good as UP, so I guess I'll find out soon.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
Waaah! We want more! Waaaah! Ribs. Still. Hurting.. Must not laugh more.
RedWolf Lover chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
AWW, MAN! WHY'D IT STOP?
Slytherin Studios chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »