Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
RayvnAshes2 chapter 23 . 6/26/2016
Well, I assume you've long since abandoned this, but it was fun while it lasted!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
If you ever happen to flounder for ideas for things Harry can summon and potentially make a contract with, Excalibur from Soul Eater could potentially be rather hilarious.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 21 . 6/26/2016
The movie did better than the book when it comes to the Second Task?
How? I don't remember there being a way for spectators above water to see what was going on. They had to rely on Cedric's information to know Harry had gotten there first in the movie, though I think in the book it was the merfolk.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
Probably the best Team 7 introduction scene I have ever read.
Much appreciated.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
Would Sam Manson even count as a necrophile? I mean, sure, Danny's half ghost, but he's still half alive, too.
And it's arguable if the portal incident just gave him ghost abilities because of the ectoplasm or if it half-killed him to give him those powers, so he might not even technically be half dead...

These are the thoughts that haunt me.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Note: brunette does not refer to a person with dark hair, but a person with brown hair.
Harry and Sasuke are not brunettes.

It would've been nice if canon Naruto had had a Foe Glass. *sigh*
Ooh, I wonder if it'll show Kabuto, come the Chuunin exams. Probably the Sand Siblings, at least, even if they're not targeting Naruto himself they'll still be his foes...
RayvnAshes2 chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
...Did Sirius just equate lycanthropy to being dead?
The hell?
RayvnAshes2 chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
Thank you, for pointing out the Sannin thing. It's about god damn time someone said that!
I'm always reading stories where one of the characters wants to become a Sannin, or surpass them and take their titles, but it's not a rank you can reach!
Could they reach the trio's power? Sure, though it's not very likely. But that doesn't mean they have the right to the title. They Sannin are only called that because of Hanzo from Amegakure.
And doesn't it literally mean 'three ninja?' Someone could only gain that title if they had two other teammates working with them, anyway. And the current Sannin would have to be dead or otherwise incapacitated, because otherwise there would be too many of them to be considered Sannin.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Hinata casually cursing is the best.
I hope Neji hears her at some point. :)
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
Lady de Winter?
Her real surname is Warren (I didn't know that, I just looked it up because I was curious,) but who cares?
Three Musketeer's reference?
RayvnAshes2 chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
Aw, poor Anko.
Honestly, with everything Harry's gone through in regards to Naruto, Sasuke, and his own issues, she should know better than to assume he's abandoning her. Not exactly unreasonable of him to assume the Hokage told her he'd be a part-time student.
Not that she doesn't have reason to be wary, of course, but still. At least she got her head out of her ass before he left and it was too late.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Concerned brotherly Sasuke is the best. Letting Harry get more sleep but still making his morning routine easier by getting out of bed himself? So adorable.
I'm just going to guess right now that Icha Icha isn't the only book series Harry's going to promote when he gets back to school.
Incidentally, now I kind of want to read Sasuke's books.
OrangeKing89 chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
I love this story and I hope it continues
Rebmul chapter 23 . 4/28/2016
I can only hope that this amazing fic is one day continued and hope harry saves cedric this fic is truly amazing
Rebmul chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
oh god im so sad this fic is dead but im still gona finish reading what you wrote
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »