Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Rebmul chapter 7 . 4/28
oh god im so sad this fic is dead but im still gona finish reading what you wrote
Rebmul chapter 3 . 4/28
oh god this is fucking gold
zZzZz1337 chapter 23 . 3/18
So nobody gonnaSo nobody gonna say anything about "Einzbern sisters" scene? And where i can find more about their relationship in this universe?:) Oh, and awesome work btw, moderately crazy, fun and easy to read. Real shame that it is currently abandoned. But i still have hopes that you come back to it, seeing that you not dead(as of February 3rd 2016).
Brenden chapter 23 . 1/22
goodwork
loretta537 chapter 23 . 1/12
i miss this story, please update it soon
entelejent chapter 23 . 1/8
No! Don't you DARE kill them.

Excellent, funny story. I giggled (in an undoubtedly manly way) a lot. Often surprising; I liked when the story went off canon tracks, like with the Champions. A reference on TV Tropes ("badass boast" or a related one) directed me to the story, after which I ignored it for a little while before beginning to read it. Awesome job for plenty of reasons.
zachary2 chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
HURRAH FOR ILLYASVIEL AND KURO! Lol chapter too.
Zelara chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
I think Fake Moody may have been being facetious, since the defining characteristic of the Killing Curse is that ALL it does is kill you. The destruction of inanimate objects could be do to how the are not alive, and so can't be killed. Or perhaps being reduced to dust counts as 'dying'?
Prince Chrom chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Draco Malfoy, never anger a ninja.
Locothehood chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Freaking awesome
I cant wait to read more.
allisondasher chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
This is a hilariously brilliant masterpiece!
Dymian chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Not to mention falling for a red-head...
Nihatclodra chapter 23 . 7/8/2015
Dude, it's been 3 years, and that damn cliffhanger's still here: GET A MOVE ON!
draco7347 chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
please bring out more chapters
Apex85 chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
This is pure insanity and utter chaotic violence, and I loved every moment of it.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »