Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
theaceoffire chapter 7 . 6/18/2014

50. Just for the furry joke. Hell, take a 80.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Amazing but plz don't kill the champions is like them all
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love your description of the Kyuubi attack! Too good.
Poison Apples chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
So, I have to say that in spite of the rampant homophobia and debatable skeeviness of your Harry, this is a pretty compelling story, and I hope you continue it. Using rage and anger is definitely an interesting interpretation of Harry's character. Especially with the benefit of the completed set to act as hindsight. Still, I'd be interested to see how Harry deals with the third trial (and if Cedric still dies-I have a feeling he would have, and then Harry would have gone all crazy rage-monster again). I know from your profile you've moved on to different things, but if the plot bunny ever bites again, I'd be interested to see where this goes.

Anyway, cheers!

PS: Nice Luna cameo.
mndstjohn chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
Good story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Axcel chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
The title of this chapter. That was probably the best part of that novel. Charging at an army of specters riding a zombie T-Rex. Utterly Awesome!
WRoosterdf chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Arrrrgh. Where is the ending? I was looking forward to it!
I read this fic at the beginning just because I could, but stayed for Harry/Anko interactions.
They were very good, if abusive when you look into it, but besides that, it had great potential,
And it even had things I was crying out loud to happen but didn't expect to. Imagine my surprise when Harry asked what's up with Anko, and all the other things that could suggest things could be great between them, but noooo, there's no ending. (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) (Bleep) the (Bleep)ing fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
How 'bout "Voldemaru?"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
You do know that Naruto is the Yondaime's son, right? And that his mother's name was Kushina Uzumaki?
Arkh Cthuul chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
Very good Chapter overall.

Not much more to say except: Sirius in Konoha, muhahah...Inuzuka are going to be all over him to tech them to become Dogs.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Well, that was a rather darker than usual chapter.
Still liked it, and the omakes/crackstuff at the end...well
Arkh Cthuul chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Aw, DBZ Bashing.
Didnt find anything easier?

I admit, I liked it back in the day (except for the fact that they stretched it by at least half).

As for the chapter: pretty good one, even if its only a "connection" one.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Still a hell of a read, even if disjointed.
Although I see the AK as a bit oversimplified (remember it nees TRUE Hatred and Willingness to kill) in your version, its a small problem, so far. :)
Arkh Cthuul chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Well, when I first saw CoS I seem to remember to have thought "I hope she stays that way", so I get Harrys point.
Too bad it wont last...;)
Arkh Cthuul chapter 5 . 11/23/2013