Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
RayvnAshes2 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Note: brunette does not refer to a person with dark hair, but a person with brown hair.
Harry and Sasuke are not brunettes.

It would've been nice if canon Naruto had had a Foe Glass. *sigh*
Ooh, I wonder if it'll show Kabuto, come the Chuunin exams. Probably the Sand Siblings, at least, even if they're not targeting Naruto himself they'll still be his foes...
RayvnAshes2 chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
...Did Sirius just equate lycanthropy to being dead?
The hell?
RayvnAshes2 chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
Thank you, for pointing out the Sannin thing. It's about god damn time someone said that!
I'm always reading stories where one of the characters wants to become a Sannin, or surpass them and take their titles, but it's not a rank you can reach!
Could they reach the trio's power? Sure, though it's not very likely. But that doesn't mean they have the right to the title. They Sannin are only called that because of Hanzo from Amegakure.
And doesn't it literally mean 'three ninja?' Someone could only gain that title if they had two other teammates working with them, anyway. And the current Sannin would have to be dead or otherwise incapacitated, because otherwise there would be too many of them to be considered Sannin.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Hinata casually cursing is the best.
I hope Neji hears her at some point. :)
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
Lady de Winter?
Her real surname is Warren (I didn't know that, I just looked it up because I was curious,) but who cares?
Three Musketeer's reference?
RayvnAshes2 chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
Aw, poor Anko.
Honestly, with everything Harry's gone through in regards to Naruto, Sasuke, and his own issues, she should know better than to assume he's abandoning her. Not exactly unreasonable of him to assume the Hokage told her he'd be a part-time student.
Not that she doesn't have reason to be wary, of course, but still. At least she got her head out of her ass before he left and it was too late.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Concerned brotherly Sasuke is the best. Letting Harry get more sleep but still making his morning routine easier by getting out of bed himself? So adorable.
I'm just going to guess right now that Icha Icha isn't the only book series Harry's going to promote when he gets back to school.
Incidentally, now I kind of want to read Sasuke's books.
OrangeKing89 chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
I love this story and I hope it continues
Rebmul chapter 23 . 4/28/2016
I can only hope that this amazing fic is one day continued and hope harry saves cedric this fic is truly amazing
Rebmul chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
oh god im so sad this fic is dead but im still gona finish reading what you wrote
Rebmul chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
oh god this is fucking gold
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 23 . 3/18/2016
So nobody gonnaSo nobody gonna say anything about "Einzbern sisters" scene? And where i can find more about their relationship in this universe?:) Oh, and awesome work btw, moderately crazy, fun and easy to read. Real shame that it is currently abandoned. But i still have hopes that you come back to it, seeing that you not dead(as of February 3rd 2016).
Brenden chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
goodwork
loretta537 chapter 23 . 1/12/2016
i miss this story, please update it soon
entelejent chapter 23 . 1/8/2016
No! Don't you DARE kill them.

Excellent, funny story. I giggled (in an undoubtedly manly way) a lot. Often surprising; I liked when the story went off canon tracks, like with the Champions. A reference on TV Tropes ("badass boast" or a related one) directed me to the story, after which I ignored it for a little while before beginning to read it. Awesome job for plenty of reasons.
1,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »