Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
ConcernedCitizen chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Could you please stop using homophobic slurs in your writing? I enjoy the fic, but reading what should be my favourite character yelling things like "f****t" makes me angry and not wanting to read any further.
Polar Cenit chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Absolutely brilliant. Firs Fanfic since Make a Wish (by Rorshach's blot) that makes me laugh this much. I haven't felt this amused in a while, good job ;)
SmilingJester chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
the fic is M, just say Shit, gadammit! Anywho, other than that, I like it so far
K chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Still you handle Hinata well done and hilariously , much like the rest of the fic. I also like the Victor/ Fleur hint, and the awesome teamwork shown in it between all of them. And Luna. Why on earth hasn't she shown up more? Overall I would rate the whole thing BEDAZZLEINGLY AWESOME! 48 fives!
K chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
It's not like people dislike Hinata, mostly. She is a little overdone, suped up, and Op'd in ff though. I actually can't see Naruto
And Hinata together in cannon, beacuse in a way it's just as unhealthy to be with her as it would be with Sakaura, the former to being a shy stalker who hero worships him, and the later who has given him much physical abuse.

Stalkers are people you call the police on, after all. That's why I like Narutemi, or Naruino, beacuse while they don't know each other well now, they have had a fairly amicable relationship in the past, and could-with time- make it into a mature and lasting one.
a zelous fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
rewrite this and gets your information right!
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
yeah those two will get along like a house on fire.
gowolf chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Very funny it made me laugh through almost the whole fanfiction, and it you what more people reading this I would put it as a Naruto and Harry Potter Crossover.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
Will we see the Harem Support Group Omake sometime?
theaceoffire chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
O.O

50. Just for the furry joke. Hell, take a 80.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Amazing but plz don't kill the champions is like them all
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love your description of the Kyuubi attack! Too good.
Poison Apples chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
So, I have to say that in spite of the rampant homophobia and debatable skeeviness of your Harry, this is a pretty compelling story, and I hope you continue it. Using rage and anger is definitely an interesting interpretation of Harry's character. Especially with the benefit of the completed set to act as hindsight. Still, I'd be interested to see how Harry deals with the third trial (and if Cedric still dies-I have a feeling he would have, and then Harry would have gone all crazy rage-monster again). I know from your profile you've moved on to different things, but if the plot bunny ever bites again, I'd be interested to see where this goes.

Anyway, cheers!

PS: Nice Luna cameo.
mndstjohn chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
Good story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Axcel chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
The title of this chapter. That was probably the best part of that novel. Charging at an army of specters riding a zombie T-Rex. Utterly Awesome!
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »