Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Adnexus chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
I love this story hope you update soon
Adnexus chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
I loove youre story but I hope Harry wont end up whit Ginny Hermione nor Luna
Wraith chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Love it, keep going.
The Group of One chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Nice. I like the Sasuke Naruto thing at the end... and poor Harry! Anko's going to kill him!
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
I like this. It's rare to find a good Naruto crossover. Keep it up.
Rayne Silverwood chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
OMG I love your story, its a lot better than most of the Harry Potter Naruto fics taht I've found. PLus its an original dea. Keep up the good work and if you need a beta email me and I'd be glad to help!
Krystal chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
It's hilarious, I would love to read what happens in the next chapters.
Slytherson chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
please update soon!
Spirit Hellfire chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
This. Rocks. . Anko must of been the greatest idea one could make as Harry's sensei. I wonder if she will be going to school with him? And with a jonin intructer, harry may be able to get higher missions, and Tazuna may happen to be ahead with his bridge... But it's really all up to you. Even if Haku is killed(SHE SHOULDN'T) or Haku's gender(Femalefemalefemale) or even all the love interests(NarutoHaku, SusukeTemari) I shall be egearly waiting for the next chapter!
blood red tensai chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Funny!
Sir Graq chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
Great story please continue
DigiChar chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
I want to read Yami no Tsubasa now! It sounds intreasting! lol I noticed some of the characters you named have the same name of some from 'Fruits Basket.' Is it a coincidence or are you a fan or Fruits Basket?

Well, anyhoo, the next chapter will be intreasting!

Ciau,

-DigiChar-
DigiChar chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Aw, I feel almost bad for being a snake. Why are we always portrayed as evil?

Well, anyhoo, I like your story. I really like how Harry is all rude and such. Being an orphan would do that to you.

Ciau,

-DigiChar-
Skuld's Sentaro 5 chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
wahahahah, i love this story, keep up teh good work and udpate soon V_
LassyD chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
I like this. Normally I hate stories that have Harry as a foul mouthed teen. But you have managed to convey the fact that he has a profanity problem without offending my puritan sensibilities. Thanks for managing that.

I also thing you have great story flow and grammar, but it seems to break the flow when you add out of character statements within the parenthases. Regardless, Great job.
1,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »