Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Ran Hoshino chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
I am rather short on time and you have several more new chapters that I need to read, so I will just say this is a great new chapter and that the character interactions were really intresting and in character. I must admit that Harry's meetings with Kakashi and Anko were definatly humorous and well written.
dark672 chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
it's good
unknown chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
COOL story, update soon :)
Kermit's Sister chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
wowie! actually pretty good. thought it would be a piece of crap, but I'm pleasantly surprised.
Aikuchi Shikaku chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
whoa! anko for a jounin instructor! that'll make harry deadlier than Voldemort! [Senei Jashuu! XD] well, if he's going to have to deal with a snake lord, better be allied with snakes i guess. Anko's gotta be the toughest jounin instructor on Konoha, except for the rookie 9 instructors and Gai i can't see a jounin who can rein harry in than her. i'm really interested in that Kekkei Genkai, keep up with the regular updates ok? and sorry about the profanity on my last review, i was running high on adrenaline coz i haven't slept that day. keep writing!
The-13th-To-Fall chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
if Kakashi only knew...

MORE!
Nawaki no Shinobi chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Parseltongue. Kekkei Genkai. Rather easy to figure it out...considering the fact that Anko was Orochimaru's Apprentice/Test Subject/W**re
korrd chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Great fic. Will Raven show up here too? Update soon.
Arkeus chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
nice. Too abd it seems it is going to get sasusaku, but htat's alright... Damn, ginnyharry too? Snif
bookfanatic84 chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Very interesting. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
Amra chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
Really like it. Keep it up.
Aikuchi Shikaku chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
what the (BLEEP)! man this is one of the best HP x Naruto cross-overs i've ever read! yeah! (BLEEP)-ing slytherin perverts! i really enjoyed the ending of the 3rd chapter! Harry x Ginny all the (BLEEP)-ing way! keep the (BLEEP)-ing updates regular! you rock! keep writing! (BLEEP)! XD
jjeeff185 chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
That was amazing(and incredible) You just corupted all of Hogwarts! And the dumbledore baiting is cool to! I cant wait for your next update!
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
nice chapter and may i ask what PEDOPHILE means thanks and could you hurry up updateing all your storys thanks later i might email you later
kage.exe chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
haha *laughing hysterically* g..great story hope you update soon!
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »