Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
the DragonBard chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Very interesting.

How much of the Kohona-side (Naruto and Sasuke) is going to be like canon? Maybe pushing Sakura to improve herself earlier.

Heh, all Naruto will need to do is tell her that 'Sasuke isn't interested in weak girls.'

Maybe Harry or Sasuke will notice Hinata likes Naruto, and bring it to his attention.

Well, this version of Team Seven will be much more likely to get the bells, and pass the 'real' bell test.

In terms of fighting skill, how do Sasuke and Naruto compare with canon? Will Naruto learn Kage Bunshin? Has Naruto started to learn any of his father's signature techniques?

Hope to see more of this and Raikiri Triken as well, and soon.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Heehee, very nice. I loved this chapter. Jiraiya taking the spot light, the gender mix-up with Malfoy. Knockturn alley. Great update. Hope you write more soon!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
snicker. HERMY IS A PERVERT! PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!
MythicRhyvon chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
OMG i luv it. plz update soon.
Adnexus chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Like hope you update soon
Arkeus chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
snicker.

Well, i think hermione is a closet pervert too, though she would admit it i hope. A reason why i like harryhermione so much :p
Honebar chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Squee! Another chapter! Heh I like Anko-chan.. hmm so Ginny does have the diary, Draco got beat up and Harry has a few new moves to learn. FUN! Gr it better not be half a year till you update pulls out the cage of rabid micro ferrits, or you will have to have a long talk with my friends here.
nurielle chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
terrific chapter, i loved what you did to the malfoy-weasely part in the book. it was better than rowlings. cant wait for the next chapter.
Exarikun chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
'Sen’eijashu', that's the snake-hand, right? oh man, you have GOT to make harry use that in his 'duel' against malfoy. i can just see it now:

"serpentsortia!" cue snake. harry cocking his eyebrow, putting his wand away and looking at malfoy, silently mumbling at the snake in parsletongue to buzz of.

"Sen’eijashu" cue snakes shooting out of his sleeve(s) straight at blondie, who's suddenly pissing his pants.

update this story soon pls. i know you have a lot of stories, but try to give them all the same lvl of dedication. *cute kitten eyes*
Twin Tails Speed chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
This is a very interesting chapter.
Rya chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
i absolutly love your story v. original v. intersting i really wanna read more of it. I hope you can update this soon it really is a wonderfull story i preaise your work, worship it to some extnet *winks* and truthfully i havent read a better crossover yet. That said im gonna go check out those stories you mentioned on you foc earlier, so ntil you next update

~Rya
Aidan-Arethusa chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
Hey there Shadow,

The story is great, I really like it and hope that you update soon.

Aidan-Arethusa.

P.S. It has some nice twists.
Regress35 chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
LOVING IT!

GREAT story! One of the first decent ones of this type I've found, you've done a wonderful job. Thank you for actually considering the repercussions of really large changes like making AUs like this. I love Harry's character, he's SO much fun! I can't wait to see what he does to poor Ginny. She's had that crush on the BWL for so long, and here's the guy hitting on her like crazy! I mean she stuck her elbow in a butter dish when he was IGNORING her, she's going to make Hinata look positively eloquent when it comes to talking to their respective crushes now that Harry's chatting her up!

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
lol. Dude, Kakashi is awesome! perverted, but awesome. . PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LVOE IT!
Rohynn chapter 5 . 2/13/2006