Reviews for Uzumaki Harry
Regress35 chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
LOVING IT!

GREAT story! One of the first decent ones of this type I've found, you've done a wonderful job. Thank you for actually considering the repercussions of really large changes like making AUs like this. I love Harry's character, he's SO much fun! I can't wait to see what he does to poor Ginny. She's had that crush on the BWL for so long, and here's the guy hitting on her like crazy! I mean she stuck her elbow in a butter dish when he was IGNORING her, she's going to make Hinata look positively eloquent when it comes to talking to their respective crushes now that Harry's chatting her up!

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
lol. Dude, Kakashi is awesome! perverted, but awesome. . PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LVOE IT!
Rohynn chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
cool! update soon!
Lady Threarah chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
That was awsome! The entire time I was reading this I was laughing loud enough for my brother to hear on the other side of the house! You're great! Don't stop writing for anything, do you hear me?
kirallie chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
Fun but weird. Keep up the good work!
Gozen V chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
this is a good story, i wonder what jutsu's harry's going to learn and if he can combine spells and jutsu's. i can't wait for the next chapter
Spirit Hellfire chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Off in the not so distant future, Umbitch has banned Makeout paradise from Hogwarts from everyone but Slytherin and bruned the trunk with all of Jiriaya's writings. Harry writes to the toad sannin of this fiendish act on him and the series so the sannin set's out to Hogwarts, scaring Umbridge (like the cantuar thing in the books), and summons some medium sized toads to chase her, but when the toads look at Umbridge, they say "Mommy!" Then Gamabunta comes out and see's the toad maiden that was his wife when he realises he's been tricked! This imposter(umbridge) was dishonoring the memory of his late wife! As a dark look spreads upon Gamabunta's face as he accuses the imposter and begins the attack!

This sounds like something that could happen. Great fic AND IF POSSIBLE HARRY/ANKO ALL THE WAY!
Vash2004 chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
cool fic

update soon. cant wait for next chapter
Luceid chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
I wanna see Harry in Defence! What about the Harry/Snape conflict? Are we gonna see some cool blending of Harry's ninja and wizard techniques? Why doesn't Harry get in trouble when he swears all the time? Also, the "blue air" thing is weird, which is okay, but it's getting repetitive! Why bleep stuff out; we can take it! Um...I like your story a lot! _
Luceid chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
Three Ninjas, represent!
Luceid chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
That IS pretty damned cool. I would think, though, that they'll take Harry's weapons away once he gets to school?
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
I love this! Please update soon!
Omni Black chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Excellent story so far. I just wish I knew more about the Naruto universe. It only comes on toonami, as far as I know, and I don't watch mutch t.v. Keep up the good work.
no one chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
Keep up the good work!
Lila Mae chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
This story is BLEEPing awesome! Write more soon!

~*~Lila Mae