Reviews for Velocity
Tecwyn chapter 8 . 9/12/2019
Great story just good fun
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Oh wow. What Colby and Charlie did was so funny. I hope that the other agent doesn't try and hurt them for what they did.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
That was interesting. Why does Don want Colby to go out and drop a water balloon? I wonder who will be the victim this time.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow that was funny. I can imagine Colby, David, and maybe Megan throwing water balloons at Charlie and Amita, but I would never think that Don would do it too. But I guess anything can happen. I can't wait to see what Colby will do to everyone that threw the balloons at him.
Copperflower chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
This was cute. I enjoyed this. Enough to overlook the fact that the FBI HQ as shown in the show has no balcony from which one might throw these balloons, and that it is implied that the actual office is high up. It was still a really adorable and fairly well-written story.
Cutter12 chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
I loved how your story, filled with frivolity and fun, was also layered with melancholy and wishfulness. It gave your story such wonderful dimensions. Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it immensely.
Robbie chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Wow, that was great! Very funny. I think this fit the characters, especially Don when it's one of the rare times he allows himself to let go like this. Only thing I would have liked better was some unsuccessful attempt of Jack to retaliate ;-)

Thank you for writing.
Mechia132 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
This is great. To read about two brothers that have a water fight and begin all there friends into it was great.
DruidRaven2090 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Definitely not what I was expecting when I read the title, but this was much appreciated. I loved the first chapter and can't wait to read the next seven. Thank you for writing such hilarious work.

"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it." -Raven
Lynn chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
This was really a good read. Really funny but not missing the tender moments either. I really enjoyed that.
Misty-J chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
What a great story. It had me laughing and smiling all the way through! :)
Crystal R chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
You should totally send your story into the writers for the show. Itwas that good. Please write more.
FanFicFreak-33 chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
this was so cute! a little confusing, but i LOVED the humor and especially the fluff!
Mismatched Letters chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
I can just see the agents having fun at work like this lol
lady-nocturne-numb3rs chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
I *loved* this story! More C/A please!