Reviews for Growing Up Malfoy
Lazyflour chapter 10 . 6/27
Good後ってのは初めてだからねーちゃんにはならないんだが、
SortingHat chapter 5 . 5/29
Now if he had gas cauldrons they would be able to fire up instantly no *pre heating* involved. Gas ovens are so nice but our trailer park doesn't allow them. Newer electric ovens are not bad but you still have to wait 10 minutes to preheat and the electric bill skyrockets in the winter.

Gas oven our monthly bill was something like only $30 a month and that was during the winter. It was less in the summer.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 5/29
"Oh Boy!" Said Harry. I get to trade one prison for another and join the Soviet Troops! *Aka Death Eaters*. They are much better then the mean Dursleys who are technically the same thing.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 5/29
This fanfic is much better handled then the *Twin* fanfic that is mostly crack and humor like the author is taken illegal substances.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 5/29
The Dursley's would be good candidates for the Soviet Union troops as that was their kind of tactics they used to enforce their communism on people in the pre Berlin Wall days.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 5/29
Did you know that child endangerment is a SERIOUS felony? It's not a light hearted crime no matter who does it.

Now if they really were afraid of Harry's powers they could've handled it far better by at least allowing Harry free reign of the house when the parents are gone and allowed meals.

Starving Harry won't stop his *freakyness* from happening.
jannekevh03 chapter 27 . 4/12
slytherin because voldy isnt pureblood, and the malfoys are
jannekevh03 chapter 14 . 4/12
im sorry to bother you, but it is their when you're talking about their homework e.g and they're if you're talking about they're really nice e.g.
Petalflower chapter 10 . 3/28
Awesome
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 23 . 2/10
Awesome Ron became a death eater awesome just amazing
artemis chapter 61 . 11/2/2015
Lovely better dark harry never has been seen than this one keep up the good work
Guest chapter 35 . 8/15/2015
Hu
Seven-17 chapter 62 . 7/22/2015
Hey~ I only just started on your story today and could not put it down! I just had to finish it in one go. Loved it. It was great and I like how well you wrapped it up. I enjoyed reading about your characters and their developments.

However, I'm still a little miffed about the whole Voldemort disappearing and bad blood thing. How did Harry/Draven find out that Voldie kicked the bucket? How did Voldie kick the bucket? You wrote that he had gone on a mission, but never mentioned what happened to him afterwards. It's all really mysterious and feels kinda like a loose end you should tie up.

That's all. Thanks for writing this XD
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
gg
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Well glad he can fix that eyesight. In terms of battle that bad eyesight actually is a form of weakness that any strategic enemy could use to it's advantage.

One thing I have ALWAYS hated about RPG games is when they have hair covering half of their eye to look *cool* not realizing that being able to see out of one eye is a weakness.