Reviews for Growing Up Malfoy
ElegantButler chapter 9 . 10/14
It's not very hard to review at all. Unless you've got a dozen fanfics open for reading and you're honour-bound to review them all. (LOL!). Actually, I'm really enjoying this fic. I think you've done a good job writing Draco's and Harry's personalities and I'm looking forward to reading the Sorting Ceremony.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 8/21
It's not their, it's they're. Don't use words you don't know.
TheSinfulOtaku chapter 27 . 7/13
slytherin
Why didn't you add malfoy
It needs to be longer please two short
I like this story
Hello name please I love Malloy by the way
Ghostgirl chapter 62 . 4/22
I'm sorry but I think things would be a little tad bit better if Sirius and Remus were a thing and they both went to draven
Nikita chapter 14 . 2/20
*They are* and *their*. Are two different words. Please note the difference
tammy18 chapter 36 . 2/12
What happened to Voldemort after he left Draven?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
You write very well, but I am curious... There must be more than 50 rooms in the Malfoy Manor, so why do they hold a meeting in the kitchen, of all places? And why do the kids share a room? Also... Why did Voldemort tell Harry that Dumbledore killed his parents, or rather, aloow Harry to think that? It is a lie that will guaranteed be exposed. If he had said he manipulated someone else into killing them, it would be closer to the truth and work better once the events becomes exposed. And if he raises him right, then blood relations will mean nothing to Harry, and he will value Voldemort as his father, regardless of how many bad things he's done. He can easilly blame were Harry was placed with the muggles on Dumbles too.
Kai chapter 27 . 12/18/2016
Voldy is making the malfoys adopt draven/harry. By blood.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
Try not to make spelling mistakes
Toermalijn chapter 62 . 9/21/2016
Amazing story! i loved it. Great job!x
Renegade Storm chapter 62 . 9/15/2016
What kind of nickname is Duck for a child?" My brothers name is Bo and he likes tiger better .