Reviews for Growing Up Malfoy
Ghostgirl chapter 62 . 13h
I'm sorry but I think things would be a little tad bit better if Sirius and Remus were a thing and they both went to draven
Nikita chapter 14 . 2/20
*They are* and *their*. Are two different words. Please note the difference
tammy18 chapter 36 . 2/12
What happened to Voldemort after he left Draven?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
You write very well, but I am curious... There must be more than 50 rooms in the Malfoy Manor, so why do they hold a meeting in the kitchen, of all places? And why do the kids share a room? Also... Why did Voldemort tell Harry that Dumbledore killed his parents, or rather, aloow Harry to think that? It is a lie that will guaranteed be exposed. If he had said he manipulated someone else into killing them, it would be closer to the truth and work better once the events becomes exposed. And if he raises him right, then blood relations will mean nothing to Harry, and he will value Voldemort as his father, regardless of how many bad things he's done. He can easilly blame were Harry was placed with the muggles on Dumbles too.
Kai chapter 27 . 12/18/2016
Voldy is making the malfoys adopt draven/harry. By blood.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
Try not to make spelling mistakes
Toermalijn chapter 62 . 9/21/2016
Amazing story! i loved it. Great job!x
Renegade Storm chapter 62 . 9/15/2016
What kind of nickname is Duck for a child?" My brothers name is Bo and he likes tiger better .
setokayba2n chapter 62 . 9/5/2016
Well, it was not that bad as I supossed at first time, good story in the end.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 62 . 9/1/2016
That was 's rare to read of a Remus like this,plus I tend to not since he's my favourite character,but it was a refreshing spin on things because he acted exactly like Snape! Love Sirius in this though,he's cool :)
Lazyflour chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
Good後ってのは初めてだからねーちゃんにはならないんだが、
SortingHat chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
Now if he had gas cauldrons they would be able to fire up instantly no *pre heating* involved. Gas ovens are so nice but our trailer park doesn't allow them. Newer electric ovens are not bad but you still have to wait 10 minutes to preheat and the electric bill skyrockets in the winter.

Gas oven our monthly bill was something like only $30 a month and that was during the winter. It was less in the summer.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
"Oh Boy!" Said Harry. I get to trade one prison for another and join the Soviet Troops! *Aka Death Eaters*. They are much better then the mean Dursleys who are technically the same thing.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
This fanfic is much better handled then the *Twin* fanfic that is mostly crack and humor like the author is taken illegal substances.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
The Dursley's would be good candidates for the Soviet Union troops as that was their kind of tactics they used to enforce their communism on people in the pre Berlin Wall days.