Reviews for Two Weeks in Carthak
Rose1414 chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
This story is incredibly well done. You did a phenomenal job matching TP's writing style, and your portrayal of the characters was just spot on. I can't say enough how impressed I am with your writing. I also can't tell you how excited I am that you have so many other stories I can read!

Katherine
missgrey137 chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
Soo... I just wanted to say this story was amazing! :D It's the second time I've read it, and I'm on my way to read the following stories as well, for a second time. Just wanted to let you know that you're one of my favorite authors on this site, so keep it up! :D Thanks for a great story.
X-Zebra Bones-X chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
Oh my god! That was AMAZING! I loved it! I could read it over and over again. I loved it. I don't even want to think about how much time it took up tough! Did I mention I loved it? It even cleared up some confusion I had, but that's probably because I just wasn't paying attetion. That whole 'I thought they’d killed you. I lost my temper.' quote I though was by Numair to Dain in the 4th one...boy was I wrong...hehe.

Love,

Alexis
sunflowerising chapter 22 . 6/14/2009
A lovely story. Some parts of the writing were rough, but at the same time straightforward in a way that was refreshing. I did think you captured Numair's thoughts quite well though, and this was a delightful addition to the stories we all love.
Pathos chapter 22 . 5/12/2009
loved it! it's such fun to read the vents through numair's perspective :D
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 22 . 3/19/2009
oh my god i love you, you are amazing, i mean freaking amazing, i've read all of your daine and numair, story's. i've been cruising around this sight for the pst six months and of everyone you are my favorite author, i'm serious. are you going to do wild magic and wolf speaker from numairs perspective, because that would be so great, please, please, please consider this idea
Lacrymose chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
loved it. good job! VERY cannon!
Lacrymose chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
johnjon as in jonathan
SerenShadow chapter 22 . 2/21/2009
BRAVISSIMA! Truely excellent! You have an uncanny ability to write almost identical to the mighty Tamora Pierce. ALL HAIL!

The story was very well written, and exactly how I would imagine Numair to think and feel.

Lisa
C.C chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
Amazing! This is one of the best DN fics I've read so far. You are extremely talented, and your writing fits in with the canon story seamlessly.

Thank you for writing such a great fanfiction. I'm off to read more now.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This looks interesting, but I don't have time to read it right now, so I'm just listing it. I'll come back later, promise.
KrisEleven chapter 16 . 12/18/2008
Loved it. XD I love the dramatic touches- they were awesome, not overdone. Good job!
KrisEleven chapter 13 . 12/18/2008
I really liked the little conversations between Alanna and Numairs, although her laughing 'heartily' doesn't really convey the annoyance she's feeling later in the book (Unless I'm not remembering the canon correctly). I liked the backstory you have for Numair's arrest. That was interesting

KrisEleven~
KrisEleven chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
I think Numair's fears (especially the last bit about his depression) are a bit too much for the scene. He would know she's too mature to actually hate him for an incident that was just a little embarassing.

"If Ozorne came within 20 yards of him while invisible, the whole ship wouldn't think Kitten's shrieks were whispers." I think it should be 'would', not 'wouldnt'.

KrisEleven~