Reviews for Unneeded
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So awesome. I love your wrod choices here. What an interesting backstory for the two of them.
more-than-melody chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
"It wasn't until she saw him, shaking and ashen faced, stepping out smelling like ashes and smoke- never blood- with propriety stripped away and bravado burnt out like a melted candle."

Simply gorgeous.
ToastedWhiskers chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
... -sobs- How can you DO that? I've tried for years to make a single written piece of work as vague and depressing as this, and then I see you- another author to envy and quote. Gah.

Awesome. Simply awesome.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Excellent work, once again. This's a very interesting take on them.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Ah, that was cool. It made me think. Some lovely imagery in there too. Wish I'd seen your stuff earlier.
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aww, how sweet. That's cute. Damn but you're good at keeping people in character.
Isee chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I like the speculation on Riza's family life, and I think you've captured Roy and Riza's (non-romantic) relationship perfectly.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Very good. :) What more can I say.
kimmy TurCha chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I read your reweviews then your fic. And I must agree with Avalon Estel 100%, I feel like im taking her words but yes, I too need a dictionary so I can find a word to discrible your absolutely astounding work. I mean I have to agree with everyone but I think Avalon really topped us on that. hehe

But what can I say you truely do understand there relationship/the bond they have, and I just loved your not much to say but GREAT,and thats an understatement.
swimmer4life1390 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I really likes that a lot! I do completely agree with Avalon Estel. Roy and Riza have a stronger bond than what most people think love is. I really liked that fanfic. It was amazing! Keep up the good work
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I need to get a dictionary so that I can describe what I think of your work.

Riza was perfectly in character. You understand their relationship and dedication to one another so well. I think, however, that the last couple lines were inaccurate. No, I don't think it's love the way most people have it. I think they have a deeper bond than even that, because as you wrote, even when he boasted about all those other women, she was the one he would turn to when he was hurting most. He needs her; and she, though she doesn't know it, needs him.

Wonderful, thought-provoking piece!

Wow chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I really like how you described their relationship and how it all began.
Flye chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
it was so beautiful!

in a way it was peaceful.

i like how it just flowed together.

great job in expressing her feelings