Reviews for Teamwork Progression
Illucida chapter 19 . 6/1/2006
Fic overall: Very, very cute. I love it! :)
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 19 . 5/21/2006
Aw *sniffle* You know thats kind of a sappy ending you got their. These started out really sort and quick-drabble-y, but grew and evovled into a more consecutive and lengthy story with an alomst-plot, rather than snap-shots. Its very entertaining, and put signinfant more meaning and purpose to various lines scattered throughout other stories in the series. Quite nice.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
um ..,.
lilmisssushi chapter 19 . 1/22/2006
*claps wildly*!

that was an amazing set of drabbles that really explained the mechanics of the team as of the start at Teamwork..i really liked it all, so incredibly well-written..heh i didnt even mind the fox sex! and i do wonder wat the fourth hokage is to naruto..lol ha! i liked how you said that 'Well, at least now he knows that he's going to grow up to be reasonably hot'..that made me laugh , the fourth sure is good looking! heh. :]

but yeah, anyways..well done! hope to read more from their universe soon!
lilmisssushi chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
AHAHAHAHAAHA! OMG! that was beyond hilarious! you must have killed yourself laughing wen writing this one! hahhah omg. lee. no. that's just too funny.

*dies*

oo0h yeh luv your description of neji..and he really does have sexy hair..and yep, gaara's very striking..mm sand LOL kidding!

yah..i think it's safe to say that..sasuke's the Only One, in every sense of those words :p

that was one, awesome drabble! hahaha kyuubi must've been very desperate..
lilmisssushi chapter 15 . 1/22/2006
ahahahah! lol now THAT was funny! i can soo0o imagine how disturbing that would be..hehe poor naruto! m sasuke!
lilmisssushi chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
*cries*

did i mention that i luv the Teamwork universe? why can't this happen in canon? you should seriously consider contacting kishimoto!

lilmisssushi chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
i luv the teamwork universe! i have to say that this is my favourite one so far of all your drabbles, it really touched me for some reason..i've never imagine sakura being the one hurt before. and protecting kakashi-sensei! hahah that's actually funny, the poor guy, he probably wants to kill himself! aww hehe. i really liked the way you put it too, 'Kakashi-sensei must have it worse than him; it doesn't look good for a jounin sensei to be protected by his weakest genin.'

and the interaction between sasuke and naruto is so sweet, yet to realistic..that's definitely wat i would imagine as sasuke's way of dealing with sakura getting hurt. and ya, the apple thing? *sniggers* muahahahaha we all knew sasuke was a softie inside. and naruto's sense of smell sure does come in handy sumtimes!
kori hime chapter 16 . 12/15/2005
Oh my god... I'm starting if there's anyway I can favorite this chapter and just this chapter. That was the most amazing thing ever! Naruto should fuck everyone! ; Okay, I'm done channeling Kyuubi now. -;
scorpion05 chapter 19 . 12/13/2005
first i was a little bit confused because of narutos and kyuubis thoughts... but i got the hang out of it!

can't say more than good written, because i'm out of words

anxious to read more from teamwork!
Makokam chapter 19 . 12/13/2005
This is goin to be short since I don't knowif I'll be alowed to post it.

VEry good, I enjoyed it greatly.

Looking forward to Teamwork Proper.
EfrainMan chapter 19 . 12/12/2005
Loved it. Very nice. A good way to end this little interlude. Can't wait for more Teamwork _
Azamiko chapter 19 . 12/12/2005
The last lines sound like Terry Pratchett's SMALL GODS...
miako chapter 18 . 12/12/2005
_ I adore you. But I don't know how to critique you.
Qem chapter 19 . 12/12/2005
Its nice, reading this peice that shows part of what the fox is thinking. How he could make excuses, but he just doesn't care to do so, and the way that it utterly sums up Naruto's own outlook at life.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »