Reviews for Teamwork Progression
Loreilai Yuy chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
This is so cute !

Love it !
Gender Outlaw chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
.. you know I love you right?

Aiyah! How else can I show how dedicated I am to you? T_T Tattoo your name on my wrist . . .

HEY! XD There's an idea!

(Oh, how I love the way you develop the characters; your version of Sakura; your version of Naruto; how you show Naruto falling deeper in love with Miss Blossom(is-that-spelled-right-I-should-be-in-bed X_x;) and yet growing up at the same time. .. I can't say it all. Everything you write is beautiful!)

*clings to the pretty lady's knees and cries, being too emotional* .. I should really be working on my own Naru stuffies, shouldn't I? _;

*wants to go lurking at Asuka's lj again because that's always fun* :3
scorpion05 chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
this was really really really cute

aw... naruto in his pajama... sweet!

oh i love "old" pictures with friends. last week one of my oldest friends was at my home and we went through my old suff from her - letters, paintings, etc. it was really funny (i've totally forgotten how "stupid" we were!)

this chapter shows that sakura does not only care for sasuke (it was funny when she told about her pictures of him) - but also for naruto (not just as a teammate but as a friend)

will you write a chapter with naruto chasing sasuke for photos?
Qem chapter 18 . 12/8/2005
The way you described Sakura's room seemed perfect for her personality. D
matchynishi chapter 18 . 12/8/2005
I loved the way you ended it, especially. Have I mentioned how much I adore the way you characterize everyone? Coz I do, so much. XD
Azamiko chapter 18 . 12/8/2005
...O_OI normally don't like this pairing...but this is soo sweet...
EfrainMan chapter 18 . 12/8/2005
So cute! _ I loved it. They make such a cute couple _
Raina chapter 18 . 12/8/2005
This was so sweet, I found myself going "aw" out loud every other sentence. I'm not talking sappy sweet either but a genuine real-life kind of sweetness. Naruto and Sakura have such great chemistry with each other and they know it. You pulled off their closeness -I really felt the affection between them. The story has the real feeling of two people who've known each other for a long time.

Naruto wanting to take pictures of Sasuke for Sakura? Priceless. LMAO.
scorpion05 chapter 17 . 12/5/2005
depressing chapter!

i liked the little change into the "you POV" - something new from you! - very good written!

and as in the previous chapters you described narutos feelings, his fears and hopes really good!

i'm anxious to read the naruto sakura chapter
Loreila chapter 17 . 12/5/2005
*_*

I love this one so much, just so good written and i like how you're using the "you" instead of "h". Are the two next (last ? n_n) gonna be "you" or "he" ?

hum.. why am i asking ? Just wait and read ! I will. I really love teamwork universe, and.. temawork stories anyway.

I love the way you write too. Thanks for all that.

Loreilaï.
mischief maker 2.0 chapter 16 . 12/4/2005
"OH THE FIRE AND BEAUTY OF YOUTH! LET MY SEED ENTER YOU AND LET US BECOME ONE ENTITY OF FIERY SUMMER HEAT!"

*dies* OMG, that was freaking hilarious. (and so very, very wrong XD) Yeah, Lee and sex would be one scary combination!

I really enjoyed this one. Kyuubi's arguments crack me up!
Azamiko chapter 17 . 12/4/2005
This was really fun...
Qem chapter 17 . 12/3/2005
2nd person (you) is one of those things that can be hard to do, and hard to write well. I think you did an excellent job with this story and that by using second person to convey whats happening, it worked so much better than if you had tried it in first (I) or third (he, she, they).

You managed to capture emotions and make the reader really feel for Naruto in this fic. I loved how the villain couldn't hurt Naruto (any more than what he already did) the way Naruto's pain and emotion and how his team is everything to him came through.
okami kaze chapter 17 . 12/3/2005
i like the past two chapters. lol, the 16th one made me laugh, especially the end. i like your style of writing. keep up the good work.

Okami

PS. don't forget about teamwork!
Gender Outlaw chapter 17 . 12/3/2005
*tears running down her cheeks* .. Yeah it works.

Damn woman, there's a reason you're my favorite.

*sniffs and wipes at her cheeks* .. *didn't expect to cry* I don't usually.

*would fav this, but she already has* Every chapter makes me want to re-fav it. If they let us put little sticky star ratings, you'd be full'a gold stars.

*sniff*