Reviews for Teamwork Progression
Makokam chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Nice chapter, but I must ask, is this the story of teh injury, or was this inspired by the mention of the injury? I'd like to think it's the first one.

Anyway, nicely done and such.

Makokam out.
Ecrire chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
I can't believe that I haven't reviewed your writing more as I read it almost everyday. I have to say that your Teamwork universe is excellent. Gives me a million ideas. Anyway I think you should just give up real life and chain yourself to the computer so you can write all the time and I can have my various teamwork fixes all the the time. Yeah that sounds good.
Arkeus chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
moving chapter. Damn sasuke! kill!
scorpion05 chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
interessting one-shots!

i really like the way you're describing narutos sentimental value - the way he and kyuubi are thinking!

great work!
KunochiDreamer chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Nice chapter.
KunochiDreamer chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Nice chapter.
KunochiDreamer chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Interesting.
Raina chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
/don't know what you're talking about/

Right and Sasuke is a normal, happy well adjusted kid. LOL.
Makokam chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
I like it. I can also see why you decided to do this. All those little scene's in your head that were part of the creation of Teamwork that just have nothing else attached to them... And I'm starting to wish I didn't have such a vivid imagination because I'm trying to avoid the same thing Naruto was.

You're a bad bad girl Asuka. Very bad.

And I think that's why I like you.

Makokam out.
Qem chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
Bwhahaha. Poor Naruto.
Arkeus chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
lol. Short but fun.
EfrainMan chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
The second chapter was really good, very intriguing, especially the opening Sakura paragraph. Very nicely done.
okami kaze chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
yay! i don't mind that you write a listtle drabble once in a while, just don't forget anbout the main story. ok? deal! i know how annoying writer's block can be. so, still witing for the update on teamwork.

~Okami
Azamiko chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Funfunfun
Makokam chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
This was a good one. Though I hope you do something to improve Naruto's arsenal now that you're even giving Naruto's moves to Sasuke. Anyway, looking forward to more of this. But not as much as I am Teamwork Two. Those Harry Potter Crack Drabbles would be nice too... but whatever. Consentrate on Teamwork proper.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »