Reviews for Jealous much
fairytailsouleater chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Your kidding right? I think your a wonderful author! I have seen so many cliche and overused stories it makes me want to bash my head against a knife, repeatedly. And them the ones that have good plot lines are two chapters long, or don't use spacing and have way too many errors so that I can't even read it! I find your story hilarious and uplifting, and after every chapter I couldn't wait to read more! I hope your doing well and that you still write! ( :
Sincerely,
PLEASE CONTINUE...
wallflower lover P chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
HEY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I LOVE IT
wallflower lover P chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
ITS SO FUNNY. PLEASE CONTINUE.
wallflower lover P chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
SO FUNNY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS UPDATE SOON PLEASE
anitsirhc chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
aw...don't mind them, i mean it was their opinion and it is up to you if you will follow on what they were telling you or 's why was created, to express/unleash our imagination, which is their use the readers' reviews for the improvement of the story and also to improve your style in cannot please all your readers, we have different tastes and point of first, you will be hurt having negative reviews but if you will try to think it over again, it can be a stepping stone in what you are trying to cheer up and try to continue this will be a waste if you didn't finish it only because of the negative you have said, you have many ideas and it is such a waste if you will not share it to other may not know but those ideas of yours can enlighten another person to write his/her original fanfiction may never know if you will not try it.i hope i have enlighten you somehow because i feel sorry for this story.i've liked it somehow especially your was a unique know,this is my first time to write a long review for the year last was last year, i can't remember when it was the exact month and day.i hope i will hear something or rather read from luck and update soon! :)
Penneay7 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
dude this story is awsome and i dont know what wats their name is talkin bout this story is awsome now me i no i cant write worth a crap but u got talent un hold it update plz thx
loveless6592 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hey cuz whats going on with your life?

By the way your probabally wondering who this is its me julisa your favorite cuz lol.

My cell is (845) iif you wanna talk call k.

So have you gotten any yoai yet got to go k

love ya bye ]
kagome692 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
my email is its jellie :)
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
ok, so yeah this story is quite over-the-top. but that's the point of it, isn't it? this isn't a serios story, it's light-hearted, fun and funny. i quite liked it, especially the way Ichi talks and describes scenes. especially ther gay guy:

“YOU look so adorable!” he squealed as he hugs me like some cat. This dude’s mood swings, one second he is so freaking emo, the other he’s gayer than springtime in Paris.

My reaction?

I twitched yes I freaking twitch this must be the eighteenth time I’ve twitched today."

goddamned frigging hilarious. i'm hoping for a SunOC, if you don't mind! I'm getting sick of ordinary pairings nowday. i hope you continue!

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Fuckthisshitasswebsite chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Ichi-chan...no need for sarcasm *first line XD lol*

but yes, as we have learnt from the harshness of our friends reviews, we have a lot of work to do...the reviews I read weren't at all harsh, but a bit misunderstood and wrongly worded.

Reading the entire thing over again it sounds more like a phase, I even re-read some of my old fics and God do they suck...and I'll tell you that, but to say something like: "Come back when you learn how to write..." is harsh and unnecessary...constructive criticism is what the site goes for, not unrelated opinions.

To list out all the problems you're probably already aware of is pointless. Strive to write a better story like you said you were.

KUNI
NerdSavvy chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
I'm so sorry for how discouraging my review was.

It actually wasn't just directed at you.

I remember that day, I was reading about twenty stories and more than half of them ended with author's notes ending with ultimatums. I myself love getting reviews. I hate it now that fanfic alerts me when people add my story or put me on their author's list, because then I KNOW who isn't reviewing. But still, it just happened that your story was the last one of the day, and it said something along those lines and I kind of got all tied in a knot.

From how you handled our horrible reviews, you're a good person, not obnoxious at all.

Sorry, so much so. And I hope to read something else from you in the future.

Later Days,

NerdSavvy
Sitar Permit chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
I hate the fact that this story might not be finished, i really liked it, but i understand what you're saying about being forced to write. Authors who are forced to write end up hating their own creations and thats never a good thing. Until you say this fic is trashed though i will continue to hope you get a sudden extreme want to continue lol.
Kara chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
I don't exactly agree w/ Nerd and Choleric on their harsh reviews of your fic, because people become better writers with encouragement, but you shouldn't demand reviews from your readers - it's their choice whether or not they want to.

Please continue writing and just keep learning. The better your writing is, the more people will WANT to review.

Good luck and don't give up.