Reviews for Reckless Abandon
wwechick24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
damn that story was hot woah u should really put post more like this nice job very nice job
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Oh Vera that is NO way to end a story lol.
GoodMama08 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
that was so hott i hope you do another one like that!
jensensgirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
OH MY GOODNESS! WOW! Can't think of anything else other than wish it was me and Dave - by ourselves.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
DAMN! THAT WAS SOME HOT ACTION GOIN' ON THERE! How could he still have enough gas in the tank to go and say 'Now that foreplay is over, It's time for the real action."

He must be an animal to go through what those three gave him and still have enough to say that.

This story is a killer! The only thing that would have made this story even more entertaining if you had Daddy Yankee's 'Gasolina' playing on a radio somewhere.

Great work! I applaud this story. I thought no one wrote about sex this vibrantly on this site anymore until now.
Queen of Kaos chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Oh my. Is it getting warm in here? Um. . . Yeah - I'ma talk to you about this one later. And by the way, I'm no longer worthy - This Queen now bows to YOU. Hot Damn and Southern Comfort, Woman!
katierobin23 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
WOW! He definatly is a horny bastard!

good oneshot!

Katie
TrishOrton chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Holy shit girl that was soemthing serious! lol is there something that you would like to tell me cuz that just seemed way to real lmao j/k but this was a really REALLY interesting one shot :)
BatistaGyrl chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
wow. hot stuff.
ChrisBenoitRules chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
that was a HOT story! please update soon!
NSB chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
WHO! LOVED IT VERA BUT GIRL I THINK UR FANS WILL AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY I WANT THE REAL ACTION NOW LOL GIVE US THE REAL NOOKIE!

KEEP UP THE GREAT FICS LOVE UR STORIES!
Fidelitas chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
You said it and you did it...the one-shot chapter left from your great story.

Actually I requested it too at that time and I'm happy you have listened to us!

Wow!It was a very hot chapter!Great work!

I wanna read more like this one!
Stratusfied chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Holy Shit Vera! That was freaking HOT HOT HOT! My God woman! What a dedication. Thank you for that. Seriously that was definitely worth the wait. Dave must feel like a king. LOL
bkerbunny chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Can someone say major orggie! I mean wow, and Dave was ready to go for more...

I'm glad you didn't leave us with bananas!

Stacy