Reviews for Ice Cream
BookWorm37 chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
I must say, THAT has got to be one of the evilest things Carter's ever done to Jack (and there's a LOT to choose from)! Great job.
Arrant Schemata chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Loved it, please continue. I think Jack is just gorgeous with Gracie. Loved Steven ,only a gay man could get away with that, a gay man whose been drinking.

Arrant Schemata (if you can't work it out just ask)
SabineHolterman chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Oh you cannot stop the story there! Please keep this one going it is so good! If you write more I will definitly read more!
Jennyvre Moss chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
yay!...i'm glad they finally got together...and i just love steven...he's so funny

this is great...and another chapter would be really cool :D

keep writing
KaylaKML chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Good chap!...No...why would should you continue? OH! Maybe because we shippers who read will get pitchforks and chase you if you dont? Good enough answer? ;)
YellowTang chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Nice Story! Sure keep going! Let's get them married before they go back to their respective posts. :-)
Queen Tigeress chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
u should continue! u can;t just stop with them makin out!
Zoser chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
I have one objection - choice? - that man is Grade A Prime!
sjeden chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
I love this story, please keep going I live for these stories. Feed my SJ addiction please.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Oh yeah... Please continue, As I said before, your is unique perpective.

I LOVE this line: scandalous sexual stunts involving chocolate mousse...

Laughing all over the place! :-)
katejones2005 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
yes CONTINUE! you have to, how could you consider not continuing really? this is great-so was "little sister", I'll review more later, I've gotta run! great job

(sorry for not reviewing sooner, i've been sick and my comp has been having serious issues butI've loved all of this!)
TerrorizerandZooky chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Wow. They're together. Steven is just beyond great. Mark and Steven are great at match making. They should go across the country making it their duty to getting people who love each other to hook up. Or not. Whatever. I don't know what else there could be to this story but I do know I want to read more. I'll leave it up to you to think up something.
WarmTea chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Wonderful job. Please continue, I would love to see where this heads. PLEASE!
BallsBreaker chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Loved this part, especially the section where Steven drags Sam to Jack and tells them to go make babies. Hilarious!

Please write more parts, perhaps their engagement and wedding while they are in different chains of command.

Perhaps even have Sam transferred to Pentagon so that they can really be together.
Matt1969 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Mark's job is done? It was Steven done the talkin' ;)
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »