Reviews for Ice Cream
Continue!
sissybear chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
oh i want more so much!
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
That was great. You definetly have to continue, it's just too cruel to leave it like this.
Nikki chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Great chapter - love the end, lol! :)
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Damn right you should continue! I'm still waiting for the WEDDING over here!...and the birth of AT LEAST the first child...
BookWorm37 chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
I must say, THAT has got to be one of the evilest things Carter's ever done to Jack (and there's a LOT to choose from)! Great job.
Arrant Schemata chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Loved it, please continue. I think Jack is just gorgeous with Gracie. Loved Steven ,only a gay man could get away with that, a gay man whose been drinking.

Arrant Schemata (if you can't work it out just ask)
SabineHolterman chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Oh you cannot stop the story there! Please keep this one going it is so good! If you write more I will definitly read more!
Jennyvre Moss chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
yay!...i'm glad they finally got together...and i just love steven...he's so funny

this is great...and another chapter would be really cool :D

keep writing
KaylaKML chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Good chap!...No...why would should you continue? OH! Maybe because we shippers who read will get pitchforks and chase you if you dont? Good enough answer? ;)
YellowTang chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Nice Story! Sure keep going! Let's get them married before they go back to their respective posts. :-)
Queen Tigeress chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
u should continue! u can;t just stop with them makin out!
Zoser chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
I have one objection - choice? - that man is Grade A Prime!
sjeden chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
I love this story, please keep going I live for these stories. Feed my SJ addiction please.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Oh yeah... Please continue, As I said before, your is unique perpective.

I LOVE this line: scandalous sexual stunts involving chocolate mousse...

Laughing all over the place! :-)
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »