Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: Ever Changing Fate
Archer chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I realy hope you continue this story, you were the first person to come up with a relistic way to repaire the worst 2 min of animation of all time (You will not be alone, you will be with your brother) GOD I HATED THAT EPISODE! I couldent even watch or play anything gundam related for 2 WEEKS!, I hope you continue this asume story.
Delta36c chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hey, keep up the good work. Would like to read more, hope you update soon.
cagalliyamato chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
you must upload the nest chapter then the next then the next...

your stories rocks.. i read ashes to ashes 5 times mauahahah cos it so nice and the only best caga n kira fic out here...

caga n kira fans have to stick together for support muahahahahahahahah

you are real good in writing dun giv up... you ROCKS... hope to read more..

Ganbatte _
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow, your plot is extremely complex! I look forward to seeing where this will go. :D

Love,

Rose
Heero De Fanel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
... how the hell did I miss this? Anyway, this is an amazing start. I really felt for Shinn as he looked at his sister's phone, and her fate truly sank in. I also liked how the Precursors were similar to Blue Cosmos; it definitely made sense. Well, great stuff as always. Can't wait for the next one! Mata aou ze!
NoinK chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow, the Athrun and Lacus part kinda remind me of the similiar scene in SEED. anyway, i know this fic is gonna be better and better. if i could help you make it into an anime, i totaaly would've have. great fic!
Solid Shark chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I was wondering when this would appear; I've been looking forward to it since reading Ashes to Ashes. I like what I see so far; and I can see why you're rewriting the Destiny storyline so completely. From what I hear, there are... problems with the series, and there's also events in your earlier story to take into account.

I'm surprised this hasn't been reviewed already, but I, at least, will be keeping an eye on it. ~Solid Shark