Reviews for If Only
heyitsraichan chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You made tears fall down from my eyes! It's super good!
Avedici chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
OMG! This is beautiful, yet sad.

I love this!
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
aw!
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh my gosh. That was so touching. I almost cried even though I was half distracted by music!

Ack, it was wonderful! It was beautifully written!

Even though Satoshi was a bit OOC, I think you still protrayed him well. The only reason he was OOC was because he's usually more reserved than that. But that's just cuz he doesn't like anyone yet in the manga anyway). (And Daisuke doesn't count.) You showed his soft side and it was definitely perfectedly portrayed! I wish Sugisaki Yukiru (that is her name, right?) would hurry up and show that same soft side in the manga that you've written here!

I must say though, Risa must be really stupid still if she's gonna get all upset over Satoshi telling her to hurry up for a movie that SHE booked. But ah well. At least it turned out all right. I especially like the part where she said “When you cry, they’re like frost, glittering in the winter sun." It was so poetic.

I can't say that there's anything wrong with the story except for Risa's ditziness, really.

You're definitely one of the best writers on fanfiction!
Shadow Rox chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
OMGZERS! This is so good! Great! I cried! I love your writing!
Chibizu chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
OMG! That was so cute! Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes! :) And I nearly cried a tad 9alot) bit more when Risa pulled through cause sometimes I read she didn't...Either way! how KAWAI!
chocolatemaltesers chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Aw! Thats so sweet!
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Hey, this was pretty good. I like how Satoshi cares for Risa but is still characteristically bored with the shopping expedition. That line was funny, about Satoshi running after Dark all the time (though I suppose Risa's done her own share of Dark-chasing as well).

Aw, that's sweet that he went and bought the dresses afterward. I liked the ice imagery for Satoshi, too, when Risa was talking about his tears.

Dude, Holes! I loved that book! And the movie, too.
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aw! This story is just full of lovey goodness!
StAnThEpLuNgErMaN chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
aw...dat wuz cute...even tho i despise risa wit a burning passion it was still uber cute!
crossXdeep chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
aw, kawaii!
renfox chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I'm spporting Satoshi and Risa only!
Miss Strange chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
- luv it!
CoolLikeBowTies chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
omg thats so cute! i luved that so much! i wish my relationship(if i ever get one other than my imaginary one with Dark...) would b like that write more write moire! i like ur stories bout Satoshi and Risa!
Forever-Sapphire chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This story is just so adorable!

To tell you the truth, I've never really thought about this pairing; Satoshi and Risa. But I like the way you made the story flow with them; I really believe in this pairing now!

You've opened my eyes!

(It seems like I'm always saying that phrase as of late!)

Sapphire-chan