Reviews for Sirius' Escape
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Good insight!
Mrs.Moony chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This is very sweet, love Sirius just waiting there, hoping its Harry standing in front of him.
Morphox chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Great story, I love how sirius just wanted to run to harry. I was sad to find it was a one-shot, so you have to write more!

Morphox

X

-hoping theres a sequal
Ellemay chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
aww i love it
hotaru-emi chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
yay! you ish an author Jen. I would do the whole concrit thing, but i think this one's pretty good. n_n way to go.
journeyforever chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I love it! update soon or make a sequal whichever!
Daniel chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Great job Jen! I was worried that Sirius' part was a little out of character, but all in all, an aesthetically pleasing story.
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
this si really great! UPDATE!
Physco Freak Gurl-EyeRunWitSicCorZ chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
its me agian! WOW U HAVE A LOT OF TYPOS IN THIS ONE! lolz but still good i like the way you write sirius in this he seems very mature and yet childish wellz i hope u keep writing and let me noe wen ur next storie come out i would enjoy reading it u can always relie on me to review! wellz... i hope you read my story and review it im afriad its not very good but o well! lolz

KEEP WRITING!11

PHYSCO FREAK GURL!11 o.0

:p
grannyHPfan chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Dear Jennifer,

This is a really cool story. I had never thought of this aspect of the story.

You might want to double check some of your spellcheck choices though. I think that is where the only problem I saw was. (Since/sense, and there was one other one I noticed, but don't remember it) Otherwise, your choice of words were very descriptive, and gave the sense of experience his emotions. Keep up the good work.

Linda K McCann
Lil Miss Potter chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
okay, so this isnt a review of your story im afraid, i just thought id let you know taht the raeson i havent been writing is that i have just started a medicine degree and have far too much work to do. unfortunately i didnt read any of your reviews until recently and have just recieved your personal messages now (as they go onto an email address i never check - sorry!)

anyway, you are quite welcome to take over my story, although im not sure about the procedure taht we would go about - is there a way that i can transfer it to your account or do you simply want to copy and paste it and go on from there?

unfortunately all the leftover bits and piecse that i have of both my stories are a t home, and i am at uni so i dont have access to them. come to think of it, im not entirely sure where the disk with it all on is, ill look for it for you when im settled back in at home.

thanks for your attention, you clearly like my story and that is very nice to hear.

love katie xx