Reviews for Our Ideas of the Sublime and Beautiful
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I needed to read a beautiful Lois and Clark story, and this hit the nail right on the head. The ending was just the most lovely thing. Thanks.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I'm always grateful when I discover an awesome author through someone else's favorite list. You are such a find.

Gosh, I love this gem of a story! You wrote with such simplicity and sincerity that falling in love with it was inevitably easy. I love that the story grew as CK and LL's relationship evolved. I love the bits and pieces in between that made the whole. I love how you wrote Lois and Clark. They're perfect. This story is just outstanding!

Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to reading more of your stories and finding treasures like these.
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Adorable. Amazing...I don't know how else to describe it. You're writing style is very peaceful and I find myself getting lost in the story. Well done.
Trish chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was a really really nice fic. I love all of your fics, they just seem to flow naturally and have a really beautiful feel to them :)

Trish
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That fic had a real nice feel to it. Good work.
super.laurent chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
really nice but too short!lol! I really like the way you write! keep it up!
SunRei chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow. That was very, very good. I'm sorry that I'm just now discovering this, and even sorrier that it had to end! Excellent job with the little touches along the way. The way it all started with Lois's fixation with the bathroom and the subtle descriptions here and there. Your pacing and timing was great- I could sense the slow fall that the characters were going through, even as they didn't realize it.

I'm always trying to barter with death to keep Pa alive, but as soon as you hinted at the dormant Jor-El, I knew it was coming, and it dealt with nicely. I especially liked Martha finally having some wine. One of my favorite parts had to be the switching of the settings on the telescope. I'm a sucker for those little inserts and I tend to use them myself, so seeing a fellow magician at work is tops.

Thank you for sharing this gem!
Raudell chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I liked this story even more than 'Marks the Spot'. Again, you did an excelent job of capturing the feel the evolution of Lois and Clark's relationship. It was sad to see Chloe in pain because of the two of them, but even she can't mess with Destiny. Great work!
Joanna chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I love your CLOIS. It is amazing. You definitely have a gift with words.
David chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Gotta like any song list that includes David Wilcox! We make it a point to see him at least once a year when he returns to the Asheville area.

I also liked the story in chapter one very much - seemed very believable based on the characters - but why didn't Lois press Clark on how he got back to his parent's house so quickly when his dad died or on how he was able to hear his mom's voice?
Scary-Girly chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
that was a really good story. I really enjoyed it. I also like the soundtrack.