Reviews for Taking Over Me
Sam.L.Manson chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER! COULD YOU DO A DxS SONG FIC WITH Who's That Girl By Robyn? PLEEEEEZZEE!

WHO BTW, HAS BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES LIKE ME AND HAS THE EXACT SAME 1ST NAME AS ME! XD
Sam.l.manson chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awwwwwww! YOU GET 5/5 STARS FOR THIS STORY! WELL DONE I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! ςώόΰά
WriterGirl713 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow, you nearly had me in tears. The fear, the anticipation; it was perfect. And the song went great with the story! Wow!

-WriterGirl713
Sara chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very good. I am wondering what is going to happen next.
purple pineapples chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Aww how sweet. I love all of ur fanfics they are really good! So keep up the GR8 work and keep writing cuz ur really good at it! Cya bye!
o-flightless chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I loved it, and Evenesence...My favorite!

kpandron
RoyalTitanStarfire chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
it rocks enough said
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
lol thats soo cool!
Phantom Angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
very cute i loved it

i felt like i was gonna cry
MoRbId-AnD-InSaNe chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
So cute! BTW Thanx 4 the comments on my story 'Under the Misteltoe'. Keep writing! :) :) _
Rebecca4444 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
-Very Discribtive For A First Fiction(compliment)

-I Love Song Fics, You Can Brake The Lyrics Up In The Last Part A Little(just a suggesstion)

-"He did what the song told him to do, which was hold her and he held her even tighter, and had nearly passed out when she said ‘I Love You’." was one of my favorite parts, more like the build-up/ending to the climax, :)

Keep Up Your Writting,

-Rebecca
yrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
really good i like it all the fluff and stuff hum they rhime fluff and stuff just realized that anyway the whole:

I will not, you listen and you listen good.

Okay…

She loves you, you love her make a move cus if u don’t I will

How?

Duh, I’m not your head I’m Danny Phantom

O Shit…

That’s right, do something!

was really good i loved that
Doop8989 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
It was good...that was quick though (all the lovey dovey stuff) but thats just me, i like to draw eveything out like a weirdo...but i like, i would hope for you to write more :)
Sparky chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Cute and sweet! True love is always there for sam and danny. He will cry if he lost her or die in side. Is there more? Long live danny and sam!
GoingGhost chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This is your first Fan Fic.. Great job. I love Evanescence!