Reviews for A Time To Cry
Bia Benson chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
PLEEAAASSSEEE update soon... for me?

Good job :)
i.have.an.idea chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
1st chapter wasn't bad... action, drama, put together and interesting.

2nd chapter was very disapointing. I hate stories that rape Olivia and make it just like a bump a the road- no biggie. Olivia would know she had to stay in the hospital- she'd fight it, but she wouldn't "stay as a favor to Stabler.' Also, her asking Elliot if he was there for her statement was really dumb. even if this took place in the first season, he'd be concerned as heck about her.
kncrowder88 chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Please continue
LivChic chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
kep going please.
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
Good. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Feyla chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Nice start to this, just one thing that stuck out to me. You mentioned the twins and how it could have been the other one who raped the girl. The thing is that they would have to be fraternal twins if their DNA doesn't match. They could still look very similar and I don't know if that's how things are, but when I read it I thought of identical twins and then I read that the DNA wasn't the same so it confused me. That's just my two cents on the subject though.

I'm not saying this because I'm some expert on DNA and forensics, I'm just a twin and that bothered me.
charmed1818 chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Great chapter!Hope they get the guy for Olivia's rape!Can't wait for more! :)
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
I do love it. It is so great. I don't mean to discourage you but if his twin is an identical twin, then they will have the identical DNA. Otherwise it is awesome. I absolutely love the back and foth between days thing. Just another suggestion. Maybe you should get a beta reader to help you with proof reading. The mistakes in grammer and small typo's are things that spell check will not pick up. Take it from me, misspellings and grammer errors (like the ones that are almost certainly in this review) can take away from the meaning of a story.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This is interesting. I do like it but I think that I must point out that Olivia actually does like to listen to Elliot talk about his kids. I like how you went back and forth between the previous day and the attack on Olivia. Very nice, I don't think I've ever seen it done that way before exactly. It's really great. I hope you keep writing. Oh and It wouldn't kill you to call him Elliot once and a while. That's what Olivia calls him. I haven't heard her call him Stabler since season one.

Can't wait to read more

Kelly
somedaycelebrity chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
hi! i think this is really good and stuff so plz review my story too if you could thanks! i think you will like it it is like shakespeare or something! okay byE!

~H~
SerenaFelicity chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
update soon. i hope olivia is ok.
charmed1818 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Loved the chapter!Can't wait to read more! :)
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Cliff Hanger! Uhg...I can't wait for your next chapter!
Iwannahamberger2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005