Reviews for And Miles To Go Before I Sleep
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow, this story is over 7 years old and I'm reviewing...anyways, I read both of the stories, and I really like them. I feel so bad for chandler though...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Honestly, this is the best fanfic I've read. You really can write!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
aw! that was SIMPLY AMAZING! Poor Chandler! And I can so see that :) Thankyou! Thankyou! Loved it :D xx
maya2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was literally breathtaking. You write with a passion that I have always respected about the authors I like to read. You write kind of like me...on a good day. lol. Don't be surprised if you find my sig on every one of your fics over the next couple of weeks. (Probably how long it will take me to read them all). As for this scene and the prequel to it. Brava! I felt every word and I loved it.

~ Maya
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
beautiful follow up to After All; I love the group hug at the end and the acknowledgement that the group's love is what will see them all through. Nicely done.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
kim1983 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That was good but it just seems slightly unfinished.

What did happen to Chandler?

Anyway, good story.
metaphor chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Hee, clearly Chris is going through her inbox atm. ;)

After All is one of my absolute favourite one-shots, so you don't know how thrilled I am to see another fic from that universe. Awesome, awesome atmospheric writing you've accomplished here. The grimness, the uncertainty... the pall that had been cast over the group was tangible to me.

Of course, I love the little touch of Monica being the first to appear in front of him, which I think was just right.

And this line, in particular ("We’ve all become prisoners of our own memories.") was beautiful.

Loved this one, A. You so need to keep writing in this fandom. Your Chandler fics always get me. :)
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
yay I always wanted you to continue this story, that was SO cute. Poor Chandler, I wanted to squish him with cuddles :)
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I have every respect for Exintaris' honesty, but I think he was reading a little too into this particular fanfic, A. :-) I don't think it matters that you didn't explain how they got in the apartment because this companion piece was just dealing with the after-effects and how it tore apart the friends' relationships - which you explained VERY well. :) well done, I've been wondering if you were ever going to write a sequel.
Pyun chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
It's always great when you write a new piece. This is a great companion piece to After All too as the tone is carried over seemlessly from one story to the other. You're so good at angst. Your stories really engender a chaotic feeling in my mind (which I truly mean as a compliment). Nice work!
Exintaris chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Very painful, but with hope at the end. But how did the 3 men get into the block, and didn't they attack anyone else? Was Chandler's the only door they found open? Was their motivation robbery, and they were too violent with Chandler when he tried to resist? Or are they just out for kicks? It's hard to believe they could get in and out and do this with no one noticing. Sorry, it's great writing, but I have trouble envisaging the circumstances.
Sentra chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
oh wow!

You know, I loved After All. Tonight has been the first time in about 6 month's I've been on so i was estatic to see a new peice to after all!

Beautiful work!
This Account Needs Deleted chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Poor Chandler. :(

Great story. The ending was a good way to tie it all together. I liked how it ended positively, but still had some sad stuff lingering.