Reviews for Feed This Fire
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I just noticed that I've never eaten strawberry cheesecake ... *sighs* ... But chocolate cheesecake ... *yammi*

;-)

Sorry, but I've run out of compliments ... So I'm going to write ... well ... things ... ;-)

THX
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
*grins* I thought I read everything you wrote. Boy, was I wrong. I've got some more reading to do. Great job! Loved it.

~Branda~
Genkai Shihan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
So cute! It really was not the whole "madly in love" thing that happens constantly in the other fics, but it seems more...real. What marriages don't hit a bit of a plateau at some point? I love your writing. Please continue with similar stories! Also, who wrote that poem/song? I'm asking because I'd really like to use it. If you could help, thank you!
Mollisk chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Yay your still writing! It was very pretty. Also it wasn't all sunshine daisys and buttercups but there was conflict. I like that your going out of you personal box of general happy fics and sweet-as-sugar oneshots. Don't get me wrong I love them all dearly but it was nice to see one sort of out of your norm. Don't forget about your other fics alright? **

Happy Halloween and rock on!

Molly
TheGryffindorSeeker chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Great fic! :D you should continue it :D
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Nice to show they aren't flawless, even though in my mind they are. I love to read your stories, and this one was really good, and different. Glad it worked out in the end and was fluffy. :)
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
aw :D that was brilliant
SherbetKitty chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Aww, ickle sweet-ness! I wuved it!'Twas very cute! Great job!

Love,

SherbetKitty
dobby09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
that was such a sweet story. And very real to certain loved it

DF
VergeofLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
wow! i dont usually read Albus/Minerva fanfictions, but this one is really good. who sings the song that you put in your fic? it fits the situation, unlike a lot of authors that i've seen, this song actually makes sence with the story!
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
oh, cute, yay! i loved it, very sweet. awesome little ficlet. )
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Ah, how cute! Adding it to my c2, Hogwarts Romantic Library!

fl