Reviews for Pretending
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Sad, sad Dean. Poor guy, there was a lot of pretending needed for his relationsip with Rory wasn't there? Gee, that was good. And they're buying condoms from Dean? Oh! That's just awesome and incredibly cruel. But still awesome. Great story.
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I loved this story, especially when Rory apologized for making him wait so long, it seemed really realistic and sweet!
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
i like it, very original.

good job.
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Superb.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I am slightly confused, but this was stunningly written.

In the beginning, was she with Jess or Dean? And at the end?

Either way: well done.
Liev chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Loved the story. Its sad, but I loved it.
papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
i loved it

at first i didnt understand but i reread it all and its a really great story.

thanks
forever.infinity1112 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
i loved it. you write really well
LexylovinMilo chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I loved it! X
someone5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Aw. You almost made me feel bad for Dean, here. Almost. ;) But trust me, that's quite a feat. :D
misslove852 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i don't know why i love you writing so much, but i do. its just amazing. the way you write. the way you portray their feelings and actions. just amazing. one of my favorite authors.
lora chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
this is pretty good!if ur gonna update it update soo please!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
loved it!
kessemm chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
wow

great

I mean, I'm not a big dean fan, but he was great in the first season, but of course jess is much better, but people always teat him like he was a paranoid stalker, which wasn't true, I mean rory liked their relationship like that (with dean calling her every five minutes) before she met Jess, it wasn't like he was doing anything agaist her will, and he was the one who finaly broke up with her, and she treated him like crap, so he was cool andshe was a little suky

I liked that we saw everything from his point of view, and no names were mentioned.

loved it

though this is a one parter right? cause i can't imagine what you can do more with this... I mean if yu continue it would be all dean angst and rory happy with jess and I might say, it will get a little boring.

ok anyway, I LOVED the story

mesa
spinaround chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Hey, that was an interesting story. Is it a one shot? or are you adding more?