Reviews for Keeper vs Chaser: Game on
the394thdauntlesscake chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Update please you've never updated for 5 years! Just whem Wood realises he likes Katie too! I know this is the third story of yours I'm bugging you on but please update, I need to know what happens! Please update! Thanks:)
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
It has been just over 4 years since you have updated. I NEED to know what happens.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
So...I guess you abandoned this story? It's been three tears since you've last updated. It is a pity. I rather enjoyed this story. I really do wish you would've at least completed it. Thank you however for at least completing this much.

TheBlackSwan
GallagherGirl18 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
This was friggin auh~mazzing it literally brought tears to my eyes and u should really update it! Pretty pretty please it would make a girl very very happy if you did! :)
A La DarkAngel chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
YAY! I loveee this storyyy! Like soo much! I love jealous Oliver- he makes my day. (: HEHe update soon!
aesylthryth chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Katilicious

Katilition

Katical

man, i love these nicknames

nice story!
Snoball13 chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
aww, so sweet. i think i actually already reviewed this chapter, but oh well. please update, you haven't in, like, forever! pretty pretty please!
Kopycat chapter 10 . 1/22/2009
I like it : ) please update soon
how-can-I-delete-this-account chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
More. Please and thank you :)
lostmidtranslation chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
*Happy dances* Please... please update this. it's amazing and i think i have fallen in love with liam and his evil little flirty ways P

I need more! I need this little fix - it's brilliant - absolutely fantastic, very realistic, and ever so slightly evil D

Much love

x
lexandraa chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
I'm really enjoying this story! It's well written with very few mistakes. The plot line is interesting, etc. Good job!

-b3lla
lexandraa chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This was a great opening chapter. It was well written and had me saying "aw" at the end. Good job. Can't wait till I read the next chapters.

-b3lla
maddy chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
i bloody love this fic'!please put the rest of it soon!

XoXo
ladylily101 chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
*_*

WOW!

I love your other stories, and I just read this one. I love it SO much!

You MUST update it, or else I shall be sad.

-cries-

So update update update! .

Also: I might have to try a Katie Bell story myself! :D
jennnn chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
youre really god! i like your stories a lot,

plz keep writing this :)