Reviews for Fairly Stupid Fairy Tales
bubblyangel101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
OH. MY. GOSH. YOU HAD ME CRACKING UP SO MUCH THROUGHOUT ALL OF THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA especially the Conan story? Geniussss! And basically every time Kaito appeared (LITTLE RED RUNNING SHORTS HAHAHA). I 3 this so much especially all the self-appointed narrators a;lkdfjal;dskfjl;skj; Please write more!
AiSherryChan chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hahahahaharrr! This is soo FUNNY! I laughed soo hard until I swallowed my chewinggum! :'(
Mousettezz chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Nice story! it was really good! X3
Erika chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Hello again! I really liked it, having read the Stinky Cheese man, and found it really amusing. Is it alright if i use it on my website? It would be great if i could!

(It was really good-i liked how you caught everyone's personalities )
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
*dies* I love you. I *must read this book now*, oh yes. *.*
Magic Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Hahah *Rolls Laughing* that was one of the most funny- entertaing...story... things i've read in a long time. Great job, it was hallarious. Make a Sequile. _*
GIN chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Ok you like this too much. But I sorta see why. Any who! do what you like I'm not going to stop you. take care, see you soon :)

-Gin
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
That was ABOSLUTLY HILARIOUS! Its been so long since i read a fanfic that made me laugh that much *dies* why does Akai Shuichi with automail scare me XDXDXDXD And I REALLY Realy can't wait if you do Aoko's 1001 arabian nights Actually... you just inspired me to go reread arabian nights.. and listen to my gyspy music... and write XDXD Very very very great work XDXD Love the princess and the pea... and heijis *snorts* epseicailly awesomenss
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Wow! That was supah!

For starters, it takes skill to carry out the conceit of fractured fairy tales for this length, but you did it well. Most attempts at this aren't nearly as long or as organized, which shows what a good choice it was to base this on an actual children's book. (A similar book for older children, which I love, is "The Rumpelstiltskin Problem".)

Character inaccuracies were few and far between-that is, during romantic interactions. One example is when Shuichi and Jodie were stuck in the raft; chances are they wouldn't be so chummy. Also, surely a reunited Shin'ichi and Ran would rather die than kiss in front of everybody. But you gotta hand it to Gin-he knows how to make an entrance!

Again, super (supah!) job. It takes dedication and talent to crank out such hilarious tales. Keep writing!