Reviews for He Was a Bra' Gallant
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
loved it glad Estel could make Glorfy feel better :)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
LOL, that was lovely :)
captain austen chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
ridiculously awesome.
Caelhir chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I liked it very much. You could split it into two separate chapters, but t is very good. I like the relati
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
The are hardly any stories written about Ecthelion. Thank you for posting this one here. Favouriting D
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was a fantastic story. It was very emotional but beautiful and I love how deep the grief of Glorfindel runs in this because it gave him such character depth. Thanks for writing this :D
Thirteen Songbirds chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow. I loved this; excellently done. I actually teared up a bit. Keep up the great work. Is the song called 'The Bonny Earl of Murray'?
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wowwowow, you just converted me into a hardcore FAN!

I looved it.

It was so special and sweet and touching a whole new perspective. I loved the history and the friendship between Estel and Glorfindel and the heartbreaking one between Glorfindel and Ecthelion.. Gorgeouss..

I'd love to read more of your stories, just wait, I WILL!

~BGE D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Excellent again. Good jobs on both Glorfindel and Estel and I'm glad you can properly speak in that old way-at least it sounded right!
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
(Happy sigh)

Ah, poor Glorfy. I haven't read the Silmarillion yet, (I really should) and it's things like this that make me feel excessively guilty about it.

So... aheh. I'll probably start reading it and get distracted by something else...

(sigh) I always do.

isilthrar
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Aw! That was such a good story! I loved it!
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I like how, in the begining, Estel was tracking Glorfindel. Estel seems a bit younger than thirteen to me, more like 9 but hey I wouldn't know what 13 year old boys act like with me being a girl. Other than the age thing, I enjoyed reading it.