Reviews for The Birds
ablackrainbow chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is just amazing, i really can't see a reason to be self-conscious, its just well that good, it has such a haunted feel. There's something that makes you want to read it again.
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Okay I like the story. And I can see where you're comign from with K/S...but I'm too much like Annette to abandon my ship...I love you my dear sister...but I don't even think your writing shall change me
Joanna chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Just exploring your other stories after Beyond Good and Evil. A very insightful and introspective take on Kathryn. The prose is so lyrical and haunting. I love this line "Half my heart is in your hands, and it's bleeding us dry." A Sebastian POV would be great.
JB chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Please update Beyond Good and Evil! I’m addicted to it because you’re a phenomenal writer and I’ve been having withdrawal symptoms for a while now since I’m always checking to see if it’s updated..so please please update. *sniff*
monkey face19 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
hey sam, sorry this review took so long! this was friggin dope, seriously amazing, like i said in my email i think this is the best kathryn pov i've ever read. so good :)

morgan
SalvaVeritate chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
kickass story, sam... as always. ;-)

(is this enough flattery to get you to update a certain story...? hahaha)
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
sam sam sam! i can NOT BELIEVE i didn't review this yet! i mean i guess i just forgot becuase i was talking to you as you wrote it so i told you then what i loved about it. i was going to tell you again because i know i love hearing how amazing i am haha. but i decided that you shouldn't spend your time reading my reviews when you already know i love just about everything you write. i've told you this a billion and one times. DO NOT BE SELF-CONCIOUS! i keep telling you and telling you and you never listen. YOU ARE A PHENOMENAL WRITER! sam seriously, its obvious how great you are cause i mean come on look at all the reviews you've gotten for btb and everything else! ok i'm only going to say this once and then i'm gonna go try and write... something and your gonna go write btb for me right? haha but here it is: this, as well as everything else of yours that i've ever written, is amazing. i can't even put into words how much i love your writing. don't be self-concious about this or anything! you rock too much for that

mad love

your ci counterpart (haha)

katie
oneamsoundstage chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
::mouth open wide::

that was.. ok let's just say that I LOVED IT. seriously. no bullshit, this is one of the most descriptive character analysis of sebastian and kathryn i've ever read in a length of a chapter. "When they dived low and missed, they crashed, bruised and broken, on the ground." i love that quote. if you fail at what you most want to accomplish, it's better to be destroyed than to be left in pieces. it is too hard to work to shape yourself up again because you will only be the leftover persona of who you once were. you'd never be as strong and you'd be just as dependent as the next person. ok anyways i hope i got the concept behind this story. i would love to read more. KEEP IT UP!
kerimack chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I don't know what you're subconscious about Sam as this is awesome and delves very interestingly into the psyche of Kathryn. I have to admit at first as I was reading this I couldn't help but wonder, 'what the fuck does this have to do with birds?' but the way you tied the title into the short story quote was wonderful. I especially loved the part about people like Kathryn and Sebastian loving too much. Also you had a line, "When one is in love, they begin by deceiving themselves, and end by tricking others. This is what the world calls a grand romance" that reminded me of an Oscar Wilde quote that sounded similar. Very clever of you to weave that in. Anway this was great and the only suggestion I have is to update Breaking the Broken! lol.
Unfeeling chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
wow...great insights on kathryn and sebastian's relationship. Maybe you can write one from Sebastian's POV? you're really an amazing author, so keep it up!