Reviews for Unequally Yoked
Alfred chapter 20 . 1/2
deep and profoundly moving.
HugeFan chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Your work in this story is so incredibly, inspiring. I have read dozens of great romances and pairings from books and on this site, but nothing has made me cry like, and squeal with delight like this story. You must never stop writing. I have read this story a dozen times, mainly cause these two are my favorite couple in the JL, but also because it contains the elements of tragedy and humor the so many writers have worked into their stories and have incredible renown to speak of. Thank you. you kick ass and if you could, do a follow up fic for these two as parents. I would love to imagine these two parenting through the infancy, and up to the childhood.
trebeh chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
wonderful story
Alina of the Valley chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
aww. so beautiful
Ermilus chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Great story
AngelShayera chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
I testing story with a cute ending
PamperedKitty chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
This was beautifully writte, I loved it
Alia92 chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
Lol I love Flash:) him and Shy are sooo brother and sister:)
Alia92 chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Awwwww John is such a sweetheart;) oh love this, he better tell her already lol it's Driving him nutsXD
Alia92 chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
:o omg, that last part made me Brust. Beautiful
Alia92 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Lol I've always loved their playful banter and u brought that out beautifully:) nice oh man I would have loved 2 see the babies! Love 2 see if they had wings!
K-Flyer chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
This was a great story and I enjoyed a good Green Lantern and Shayera fic. Keep up the great work.
BrickofRomance chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
I cried. You win.
BrickofRomance chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
"Is that why he looks so…so super Saiyony?" hahahah! another awesome one-liner from Wally