Reviews for A Mime Is A Terrible Thing To Waste!
TheDramaticMonarch chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is such a wonderfully bizarre, yet hilarious little one-shot. Strangely enough, I could totally vision Gyukomen Koushu, Nii and Lirin in their costumes. The thought of Kougaiji in an all-too-small costume is quite amusing as well...but I'm just wondering what Dokugakuji and Yaone were forced to wear...or do I even wanna know?

Very funny stuff. :-)
bookwurme123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
lol! What were doku and Yaone's costumes? *goes into fit of giggles again*
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I think most of that was lost on me... I need to go and re-read and finish reading the series! lol. But still, great job! :) It was funny :)
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! oh god that rocks! good job!
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
O yes, kougaiji would be so good at being a mime *grins wickedly* HAHAHAHAHA. Happy halloween! I know saying this is outdated, but since they're all in costumes, well u no. Does everyone get candy too? lmao
PyraLithiam chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
...A mime...? [imagination running wild...bursts out lauging]
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Nii as a bunny.

That needs fanart.

I'm gonna draw that.

(Goes through ten pages of sketchbook)

Crap, forgot I can't draw. Oops.

_melissa
lunartick chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Ha ha! That was hilarious! I think that the different sections in your story somehow got linked together though. It happened to me as well. I luv Kougaiji by the way, and there are so few stories about him out there! :(
Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I knew you could do it! That was cute. My favourite part? Dr. Nii dressed in a bunny suit! That was priceless! Happy Hallowe'en!