Reviews for Resident Evil: Fallout
crimson katana chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
you haven't done your annual update yet! are you ever going to update more than once a year?
phillinelabadan22 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Love this story. I hope you'll update.
DiamondKing12 chapter 19 . 5/1/2016
Love this story. I'm really hoping that Lisa and Jack manage to get it through their guardians' skulls: Arklay isn't safe. It's alkost neglectful of them to leave Jack and Lisa alone period, let alone in this snake pit.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2016
Finalfaw chapter 19 . 4/19/2016
Wow, what the hell is wrong with this town? I mean the school bullying i get, schools are hellish places, but the entire town is apparently dedicated to being assholes and tormenting two kids, who as far as they know, have suffered a massive trauma with their homes being nuked, now i know that this being a resi story means that things are going to get worse, but i feel anything that happens to the Town itself is very well deserved. cant wait for chapter 20.
ShadowAngel32 chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
Hey there. I just wanted to say, I've fallen in love with this series, but noticed you haven't updated in over a year? Are you planning on continuing it, or ..?
But yeah, awesome series. I really hope to see more chapters soon
crimson katana chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
Please update this soon, I beg you!
Lost Survivor chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Hey! I almost forgot. I thought I should let you know, since I can't reply from my last review, I want you to know that this story may be predictable but that's what we love about it. We fans don't outgrow such franchises like Resident Evil. We just can't get enough! Don't be afraid of predictability in your story because it could be a good thing.
Lost Survivor chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I've read Project: Lucifer since I graduated from college. Loved it! When Fallout came out, couldn't get enough. Since then, I've been hoping you'd finish it. It has been a while, but you are a great writer! I hope you finish, but if you find yourself in a corner, here's some ideas.

What if the pastor is actually housing this creature that keeps wailing for "MOTHER-!" Or since it looks like Raccoon City all over again, may be this time, Jack and Lisa will be able to expose what's going on and save everyone. I'd like to see the look on those high school bullies' faces, when they realize how much they made themselves look like a bunch of mother-effin' a-holes. "Come-with-me-if-you-wanna-live" time!

Or how about, in a twist, that creature ends up helping Lisa? There's more, just in case! But this is still your story. What kind of fan would I be if I didn't do this much?
Jared chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Yesss! An update! It built up to such an awesomely intense climax! Please continue!
Teranyre chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Oh dear, Jack's really starting to lose it, isn't he?

That sequence in the woods was totally out of the blue, did not see that coming at all, but yikes. They dealt with it rather well, didn't seem terribly affected by encountering the first solid confirmation that something's definitely wrong in Arklay. Maybe even since escaping Raccoon, they've never really came out of survival mode. Perhaps the experience has numbed them?

Haha, Lisa REALLY sucks with the whole road safety thing, doesn't she? How many vehicle-related near-death experiences is that now?

Always nice to see an update from you. Hope things are going well in the US!
DiscordantSymphony chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Oh, Lisa...
crimsonkatana chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Please update in time for halloween!
crimsonkatana chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Please update SOON!
crimsonkatana chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Ive been checking almost every day, so please update soon. I love this story, so please continue it.