Reviews for Resident Evil: Fallout
crimsonkatana chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Love this story. The way you portray the bullies brings back memories of my own. I remember when one jerk broke a cafateria window. With my head. Though, to be fair, i did sort of deserve it. The cocky moron was saying crap about me, and when i called him on it, the stupid twit made the mistake of saying "Hit me." and turning around to talk to his cronies. I guess the douch-bag didn't expect me to oblige him, right in the back of the head. Real Nobel Prize material, giving me an invitation AND a
perfect target like that. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't some random smartmouth. This guy had been tormenting me for a long time, and i had finally had enough of his abuse, and he was stupid enough to give me a perfect oppertunity for a little payback. Anyway, i hope my story gave you a little laugh, and maybe some inspiration for the next chapter. Please update soon, and PLEASE don't let this story go dark again.
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Wow. Brilliantly told tale so far, I must say! I've been reading this series as best I can chronologically, though the plethora of characters does get a bit confusing at times. Still, I'm enjoying the ride. Great main characters who're set apart from the usual stereotype (I'm looking at you, Jack) and yet stay true to their roots, and the supporting cast are all solid, too.

Regarding Arklay, whatever Umbrella (or its affiliates) are up to in the woods, I doubt it's anything good.
Might I inquire, however-will we be seeing more of the original cast of Resident Evil as this particular tale goes on? Albert Wesker, perhaps? I must admit it would be...interesting if he were to turn up as the mastermind behind this whole mindwarp, at least until he goes running off to toy with Claire, Chris and Steve down south in Rockfort Prison and the Antarctic. But, back to getting to my point; a conversation (or confrontation) between Albert Wesker and Jack and Lisa would be fascinating to read in the future! Judging from the events back in Raccoon City, Jack...well, it seems like something in him is shifting biologically in this story, little by little. Whether or not he ends up having the same capabilities as Mr. Wesker is up to you, the author.

Well, keep up the great writing! I look forward to future chapters!
Signed,
HeartofFyrwinde
crimsonkatana chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
I love this story and have been following it since the first one. Hard to believe that this story has been going for a few months short of nine YEARS! I really wish that you would update Fallout more often. I do wonder where you are going with this, though. Please don't take that the wrong way, i am just wondering if you are going to have another outbreak, or if you have other plans, like the three of them getting nabbed by Umbrella and having to escape their facility, possably having the outbreak there. Anyway, please update soon, and maybe put a short preview of a future chapter in the next one, just enough to give a clue where this story is headed. And thank you for not giving up on this story.
Dutch chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Another great chapter! I recently became a fan of this fic and I'm loving it. The character development is just amazing. Ellie is one of the most wel written (and awesome) characters ever! I Also really like the combination of horror and mystery. I Feel sorry for Jack, he always seems to get his ass handed to him. Does he still have some superstrength left, or is it gone? I think you are an amazing good writer and I really hope that you will finish this story. Greetings from Holland
Teranyre chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Poor Jack, those Arklay kids really suck. Reminds me of when I was at school a bit, haha.

The scenery you create is very vivid, slightly reminds me of Stephen King's style, it really enhances the experience. Lisa's exploration was really well done, and the old diary really felt significant, so nice work there. And aha! I was right! The Trevor's are totally gonna be significant. Very clever, very clever indeed. I can see this plot is well thought-out, and expands nicely on the established story.

Being ill sucks. Back to bed I go. Later (:
William Pennybanks chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Great chapter, and I'm more than glad that you're still continuing this story!

I've been following your Resident Evil series since before Project Lucifer concluded and have been enjoying it greatly. Keep on writing, I can't wait for the next one!
Anthony chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Another epic chapter to this story! Love the references to Zero and Remake showing up here, maybe even a dash of Code Veronica hidden in the Lovecraft referreference eh? Clever writing, 10/10 keep it up!
Teranyre chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
A very neat, progressive chapter! I think Jack and Lisa needed some breathing space, and you gave it to them with panache. This chapter blends plot and character development excellently with strong descriptions, the weaving plot threads and carefully setting the stage. When you described their winter-clothing equivalent to the Project Lucifer get-up, I will admit, it gave me a little shiver of nostalgia. The explanation for the colour scheme made me smile, too. Bet I know when those appropriately-coloured coats are gonna be put to use. I can see it already, the duo wandering through the snow, head-to-toe in winter gear, a strong contrast to their last journey.

The wintry feel might be my favourite general aspect of the story, snow is such a rarely-explored setting in zombie horror. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you handle the big snowfall. And the casual reference to the term 'fallout' halfway-in was very neat, as were the tasteful references to the mansion's architectural design, shall we say.

And I believe my suspicions as to the source of the noises in the woods have been confirmed. Hahaha. So creepy...

I hope life is treating you well. Until next time!
Finalfaw chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Glad you are back posting something up, its been a while since you updated, and a decent chapter too, fleshing out the story abit more, im not going to spoil things but i think i have an idea whats making that noise :P always a pleasure to read your stories, have a good day.
tank95 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
i love this series so far, it is great. i cannot wait till you finish it :)
Hotaru chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
I LOVE your stories! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hmm chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Can't resist screaming "oh yeah!" at the raccoon city survivor part
anhussain chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Whenever I read about bullying, it brings so many painful memories of when I was bullied growing up, and realizing that the only solution to teaching a bully a lesson is going down to their level and fighting back. If it wasn't for that realization, then they would have beaten me a long time ago... Reading this story brings back a lot of those memories and even though Jack and Lisa are only fictional, there are so many people who are suffering the same treatment...This story really knows how to play on emotions like a harp lol
Really looking forward to the next chapter )
Hmm chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Just saying... KAREN AND HER BITCHY FRIEND DESERVE A GORY SLAUGHTER BY THE ZOMBIES
Teranyre chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Well, well, well... Karen and her cronies appear to be, on top of plastic, pathetic, weaselly bitches, utterly batshit crazy. Who saw it coming? Someone certainly has a god complex...

Man, seeing Lisa fight back is soooo satisfying. And the fact that she refuses to surrender, even until they physically knock her out, really displays how her ordeals have tempered her will into something unbreakable. 'You don't know what I've fought for! You don't know what I've seen!' Very powerful. Of course Karen would pull a bitch move like stealing the only reminder of Lisa's lost family, on this pathetic power trip she seems desperate to sustain. What a nut. Wonder how Ellie and Jack will react?

Love your work. I feel so strongly for these characters that they're virtually real, its incredible. In a pretty twisted way I can't wait till the gore begins (assuming there will be lots of gore, that is?). Some natural justice shall, perhaps, be served in three courses to these bimbo tyrants. Of course I'm sure at least on on some level, that's the idea.

I have my theory as to the source of these strange noises in the woods, but perhaps I shouldn't publicize in case I'm right and it spoils the fun? I'll keep it to myself for now ;). Updates from you are always a gift, keep up the good work and stay well!
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »