Reviews for Resident Evil: Fallout
crimsonkatana chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
please update again soon! i really like this story, and don't want to wait months/years for another chapter
Hmm chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
WOW i read your project lucifer and this too obviously and the stories are really good. But when will the zombies show up in this story?. Because i want to see jack and lisa leapt back into action
livema24 chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
this is grea i can
crimson katana chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
please update soon, i love this story, and really want to see this continue!
netbreaker0 chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
What an asshole that guy is.
Uzziel chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
My wifey updated - yay...! :)

Still as good as when I'd first read it months ago... though I do believe my little "additions" would've sufficed, too! :D You know you liked them, really.

I still love you. :*

-Uzziel-

III

PS: Where's PHIL! XD
RandomReview chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
excellent story and its a shame to see that you haven't been writing this further. while i haven't read your other off-shoot from project lucifer, i can't imagine it could be much better then this was turning out. not to say im not going to read it i just like the characters you have in the starring roles in this one, rather then the back-story of someone i perceived as a rather shallow character.

anyway, i hope to see an update for this when you get the chance and you'll probably hear from me tomorrow when i do get around to reading your other story. later.
fictionalfanboy chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I know it's been years, but PLEASE continue the story! Lucifer is the best fanfiction I've ever read.
crimson katana chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
please please please update this story soon
Tzeentch chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
...thought this would be about Lisa Trevor... :(
JbDa1inCharge chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Dude... err dudette? U gots 2 finish this story or i'll never get to buy the rights and create a made-for-television film for the Lifetime network! Lol! Jk!... or am I? ;)Great entertaining read, but you could expand on that british girl's character a little more. I'm sitting here at 3 a.m. reading this story, YOUR STORY! A random stranger like myself took precious time to read this. Doesn't that say something? You have a great thing goin here. This is truly a proving of your talent. Don't give up on it. I know the consequences of doin' that(HighSchool Football). Remember this: "Careful chile, you never know when you're enertanin' the presence of one of God's angels. They could be someone helpin' you along" , my aunt.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like this! Please update soon!
cjjs chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It's nice to see some very well written characters. Great work!
Someone chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
O lawd you've pussified Lisa and Jack.

I mean, after fucking up a heap of zombies- including a tyrant and her own parents, Lisa shouldn't be such a fucking coward. Like, why the hell is she, and I quote: "there was a series of unpleasant clicks as he cracked his knuckles. The sound seemed to echo inside the classroom, and it made Jack and Lisa wince.".

Unless they're wincing at the thought of cracking their own knuckles, I don't see why they'd wince.

Jack too is fucking weak. The same guy who knocked a fucking tyrant out of a window with a chair, and the same guy who ran rings around Lucifer, is also the same guy who apparently can't stand a little social pressure. Now, I don't know what happened to them between fics, but you've basically removed all the personality traits and strengths they'd have grown after Raccoon City, and made them the fucking pussies they were back before the Zombies took over.

I'll keep reading it, just for the slight hope that all these issues somehow fix themselves, but I highly doubt it.
sandaime23 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
What in the world is happening to jacks body now, is he fully adapting whats left of the virus to his body or is it just killing him. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »