Reviews for Resident Evil: Fallout
Miss Major chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
Every time I read a new chapter in this story, it never fails to grip me with detailed, elaborate, and emotional it is with the entire plot. With some stories, you can just skim through them, but I just can't do that with this one. All of your characters are so well developed, and their personalitites are expressed so well. But what amazes me the most is how you keep everything so consistent and organizzed throughout the story. Not once has the plot been written poorly to where I got confused about what was going on.

This story, along with Project Lucifer, are two of my favorites on . You are an incredible writer. :D
jarred chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I HAVE NEVER EVER READ SUCH A GREAT RE STORY IN MY SHORT 15 YEARS OF LIFE. YOU "HAVE" TO FINISH THIS!
lost survivor chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
It's been a while, you've been focusing on the story through and through, haven't you? I enjoy the consistency in your stories especially within RE. You have a way of drawing your readers to your stories. I know, I'm a writer myself. I'll be needing something like that.

What's the deal with the people in Arklay? Unless they want history to repeat itself, they better buck up. And what's with the pidgeon lady? Is she psychic? If so, the town knows that, therefore, the fact that she's psychic makes her the heart of the town.

Keep writing, don't make us wait again!
netbreaker0 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
Well thank you for updating, it's been a long time hasn't it. This was a pretty good chapter showing off Ellie's detective skills and everything. I bet like most people we're eagerly waiting for when the city get's attacked by zombies/monster's. I'm wondering a little why you've decided to ostricise Jack and Lisa so much in the new town? Are you trying to show us something here besides just the bad treatment and misunderstanding the two get becuase they are outsiders? I just feel like your really trying to show us something else but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Anway please update soon.
lordsesshomaru2 chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
I loved "The Lucifer Project", and this is a great story as well.
DragonCount chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
Hooray! Fallout's finally been updated!

First of all, you describe everything so elaborately. Not only can I enjoy a good story in the works, I actually LEARN new thing related to vocabulary.

The teenagers of Arklay are perfectly described as queers. It makes me wanna vomit in disgust imagining all the things they do or say. Also the resentment towards Jack and Lisa by the cafe patrons, I felt really sad for them. I know what it's like to be shunned by others, but that's on a whole different scale in contrast to my experiences.

Also the horror part, though not making me sit on the edge of my comfortable, albeit creaky, spinning chair, it did manage to have my face glued to the screen. I was getting worried what was happening to Jack. Makes me eager to see what the L-virus might do to him.

Also you make us readers wait in suspense on what happens next. I like it! I use the same methods in my own RE fic. It works well on drawing readers' attention towards the plot.

Hope to see more from you soon. Keep on rocking!
NoSweat chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Read all of it, and I'm very glad to see you updated!

I hope you remember me, I was the guy who submitted the Resident Evil/Final Fantasy sotry which you so kindly helped me with. I had to change my username though, email and everything.

Anyway, I hope you remember me and I wish you good luck for future updates!

DemonD00r
Lazy guy chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
YAY! An update! X3

I was getting worried that you for got about this... x(

Oh well, I'm glad your back and with a great chapter to boot! :3

Poor Jack and Lisa, troubles are really starting to pile up for them and it seems that they might get even worse... DX

Damnit Jack! That was really stupid...! /

And I think things will get really messy at the meet... O
swordoflightbladeofdarkness chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Agent Hunk chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
I've been staying tuned for what lay ahead for our young heroes since "Project Lucifer". In case u blocked yourself to a corner, see if u can formulate. Try not to see the RE movies and play the game versions of the franchise. Don't forget to see "Grindhouse: Planet Terror"!

I began to think what if the characters from that movie were given an RE twist? Forgive me if I'm suddenly giving away ideas, however radical it may be, but I'm such a huge fan of your work. I'd like to give you a hand. Please finish!
Veldrin chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
Are you going to finish this (awesome) story or is it cancelled...please don't say it's cancelled
Major-003 chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
YOU! I have been reading Project Lucifer and Fallout for a while, but I didn't actually sign up for for a LONG while. Anyway, I'm Major, and THIS STORY ROCKS. It is INCREDIBLY well-written, and the plot... my gosh, it is so great. Update it, for goodness' sake! :D I love it!
Bainrider chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
Just read the story and just like Project Lucifer this story is great too! I have to say this though I also like the way you develop Jack and Lisa's Relationship. A lot of love stories for me is ruined when the Boy and the Girl go "all out" immedietly.
Finalfaw chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
HI Ive only just read this chapter tis quite good soz havent mailed 2 u in a while but had thing 2 do, hey guess what i ve started reading terry pratchett quite good ive read monsterous regiment and going postal reading hogfather. can u recommend any fae andy/finalfaw
Shortey chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
It is so refreshing to read your work again. As I said before, even if this is meant to be a horror fic, I like the normalcy of the way you develop Lisa and Jack's relationship. I like the Pigeon Lady, I hope she'll appear again in your future chaps.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »