Reviews for Sacrifices
Lalalandine chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
I know it had been a very long time since the last update, but a continuation would be awesome. The story is so compelling.
power214063 chapter 10 . 6/10/2018
Please update and do Raoul and Christine get married before the opera house is rebuilt?
JMbroadwayfan chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I wasn't going to review until the final chapter, but this was so darn cute, I was in tears. How beautifully written. :)
risajoyce chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
im inlove with your story,,
Christine Daae DE CHAGNY chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Wouldya finish the story? You are working with a limited base of R/C shippers and in the time since I read this story, because of lack of R/C phanphics, I've begun to become an E/C shipper... and you wouldn't want that, would you? :) (But don't finish the story if it involves any more pain on Christine's part...)
LKJSDFHGTB chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
I LOVEE THE STORY! But one thing is driving me crazy. He calls her Little Lotte a little too much for my liking. Could he say, Lotte, or, Christine, or, Ange, or , Mon Cheri? Or something. But the story is good! This is NOT a flame
anon chapter 10 . 12/18/2007
You've probably abandoned this story, but I wanted to let you know how well you write and how much I've enjoyed reading through what you've shared with us. Even your "uneditted" chapters are brilliant.
J chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
Wow, what a great story. I started reading this morning and I couldn't stop! Are you going to finish it?
Truth Questor chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
This is quite interesting. Of course, my favorite part is the beginning, in which you start in the end of the story. I wish so much that their wedding could take place sooner. Yes, the descriptions of the Phantom's evilness are good. I also like how you're keeping Madame Giry and Meg in the story. I know it's often hard to find time/inspiration to write, but you can do it! R/C forever!
ZGory chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
Thanks for the heads up as to what makes you write!

I'm just a bit intrigued as to who was calling out to Christine.
Jaycee27 chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
Excellent chapter! Well worth the wait. And thanks for dedicating it to me, that was really sweet of you! There are a few typos, but that's easily fixed.
jtbwriter chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
This is so good-poor Christine! Nightmares about losing

Raoul-you really made them very vivid! Using the lyric

really drove this one to home.

Thanks for continuing this-we'll forgive the delay if

you post some more soon! LOL!

Now what?:)
Jaycee27 chapter 9 . 5/17/2006
Excellent chapter. Are you ever going to continue it? I've sort of been wondering since it's been about 3 months now. I really hope there'll be more soon. I love this story.
Kchan88 chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
That was a truly wonderful chapter, and it contained the sweetest fluff! I loved it, and I love your writing! you write Raoul and Christine so well!I hope you update soon!
amintajuliette chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
River of truth:

I have some questiosn, but latter. I want to congratulations about to made a verry funny fic about Raoul without been how do I say it hard with him. I always wanted to know what happened after they get out of the cellars. I wrote something about it, but was just a one shot. Well, the question is POV means Phantom Opera Vertion? and the funny part that “ You may call me simply Raoul.” was the best...sort of.

I'm going to try to read it as soneer as I could...congratulatios again...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »