Reviews for Sacrifices
Angel of Music24 chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, everyone is focusing on the phantom and chrisitne it's interesting to see raouls and Chrisitne's life together
Kchan88 chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
I'm so glad that you updated, this chapter is awseome! I really liked Marguerite, she was really sweet to Christine. I also loved the RC fluff in this chapter, it was so romantic! I can't wait to see how this goes, it is one of my favorite stories ever! Update.
Lindaleriel chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
I love this so much. I just adore your descriptions of their interaction. One minor error I've noticed you make several times however - you keep using the word "waste" when I am assuming you mean "waist" as in "Raoul put his arms around her waist", "waste" would be correct as in "Look at everything the fire destroyed. What a waste!"

I love the story though - always happy to see an update. :-)
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
OMG I love Raoul's charichtor in this so fucking sexy! Okay anyway wroge waist but other tahnt hat nice chap. Raoul should get wet that always makes a story better!
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
That was sweet-thank you for giving us more!

I love Christine's realization about Raoul-her love

and passion for him. And how honest she is about

knowing her effect on him!

Good story-thanks! But now what?:)
Kchan88 chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
oh my, this chapter is even better than the first! I'm so glad that you continued this, it is such an excellent fic. This chapter was so sweet; you really do a good job of writing fluff. You have quite the talent for writing! I think that this fic has made me love Raoul more that I already do, which is saying a lot. Yay RC! Great chap, update!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
OMHG this was so cute I loved it!
Squidward Cullen chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Lindaleriel, you really need to control that squeeing.

Anyhoo, congratulations on another excellently heart-rending chapter. The first chapter was a good one-shot, but I like how you're continuing it.
Lindaleriel chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Ok, if you are trying to make me cry everytime I read a new chapter you are succeding. You just have such a beautiful way of capturing their relationship. *Squees!* (oops - one escaped - I had been determined not to let any fangirlish squeeks creep into my review this time - oh well ;-) )
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Ok - immediate 'brain turned to fangirlish mush' response - *SQUE!*

Now lets see if I gan give you a more intelligent and well thought out review ;-)

That was so so very beautiful. And its not just for "Someone actualy wrote a RC version of that scene! *dies of shock*" reasons. It was truly beautifuly written. I especialy loved when she untied him that you added that whispered "I love you too". I mean, I can't immaging him saying anything else, but we aren't shown that in the movie and is shows that he saw and understood her mouthed 'I love you'.

And the kiss between them at the boat before she goes back to say goodbye. #1 - Wow! That was hot! #2 - I love love love the immage of her still feeling the last kiss and turning back before going back to Erik, desperate to replace it with Raoul's; desperate to reasure herself that he was really safe.

And that kissing her empty ring finger thing... I love it!

All around awesome and romantic and sappy without loosing realness and wow! I would really love to see you continue this in some fashion. Or at least write more RC ;-) This story is so added to my C2!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i liked ths alot EVEN tho it is ALOT like my story 3 little words it is nice look at it if you will
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
very well done. Nice descriptions and interactions.

I totally agree with the ring scene. i think she was hoeping he'd find what he was looking for-just not from her.
Squidward Cullen chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Aside from that last "okay" being completely anachronistic, I loved this! It was so sweet and romantic! You've really captured all the love and conflict (and music!) Brava.
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This is a wonderful fic, I love it! I think that you captured Christine's thoughts and feelings perfectely. And the way you pictured the Raoul/Christine relationship was so sweet! I also liked the reasoning that you gave Christine for giving the Phantom the ring, thats why I've always thought that she gave it to him. I loved how Raoul understood about the ring, and kissed Christine's finger. I love Raoul so much, so its good to see another RC fic. Good job on all three characters, and amazing fic!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Thank you for a good story-I like the way Raoul

showed why Christine loved him-would have given

her future for him.

He trusted in her-and her words. You reminded

us why Christine left with Raoul! Thanks for