Reviews for Music of the Heart
WontYouLightMyCandle chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Great work. Funny witty and Amanda is a fantastic OC.

Please update soon
cuthuluextreame chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
the lack of cunjunctions makes the story sound wierd... just a suggession ]
Sing-my-heart-out chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! i really like it. i really hope that you update again sometime soon! or at least at all. as it's been a whilem, i am not sure what the likelyhood is, but i really hope that you DO update soon.
PascalIsMyBaby1025 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
that is such a great story update soon
Gryffindor620 chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
This is getting good!

Keep writing!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
acoustictitanic chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Haha "I'm low on fiances." I think you mean finances hahaha. I thought that line was really funny.

YOU UPDATED! woah! only took you like 4 months (or something like that. sorry if i'm exaggerating. i'm dramatic when it comes to people that don't update their fanfics.)
mimi 3 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
i wanna know what roger got for mimi! i hope you include this in the next chapter. this story is very good, please update soon.
RentMyHeart chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Love this story! Please update soon! :)

One is this story RogerOC? I know you say that there's just a little,but I haven't noticed any yet...
Melimelz3 chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
Love this story! its cute and sweet, Update as soon as you can!~
MartiniKisses chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
kind of OOC
PeeenAmme chapter 6 . 2/9/2006

update fast!
Thea chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Wow, this is an awesome story! I absolutely love where you're taking this. Mark/Amanda make such a cute pair, and of course so do Mimi/Roger *my favorite couple* ;)

Please come back soon and update! I love your work.

your devoted reader,

iHeartStarbucks chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
OMG! So sweet! I'm so happy Mark is in love again! And I'm so happy this story is Roger/Mimi, because I'm really getting sick of all the Roger/Mark, even though I like it occasionally. Awesome job! Definitely on my favorites list!
WhiteCamellia chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
This is a great fic! I am so glad that you updated! Please update again soon!

SarcasticEnigma chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
a little OOC, but i still like it. UPDATE SOON!