Reviews for Life without Tim
bill560682 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
now IF you were going to keep this story going which is VERY unlikely since your last update was 9 years ago or so. i would make mention of how much tim is worth and thereby the fact the family will not be hurting for money at least for a while. tim likely had an agreement with binford for 10,000 dollars a show so was pulling in 500,000 a year before taxes and 300,000 a year after taxes. so if he put away 1/3 of that a year for the last 10 years that is a million bucks. an yes no amount of money would be able to replace tim but a million dollars is still a nice nest egg to leave the family.
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Keep it going!
just jay chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Aw. No freaking way!

Thats sad :[[

But.

You made me laugh with the "You're not joking." I could actually hear the kid say that one. :]]
eviv chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
How sad...Can you please make seperate chapters? Just save each chapter individualy, and post them seperately. It makes it easier for us, so we don't have to scroll a lot.
Sara Jaye chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
A concussion usually isn't that serious...unless he'd hurt himself really badly beforehand?

Anyway, this was such a sad chapter. Poor Jill, how's she going to break it to the boys?
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I wouldn't mind seeing you continue this!
mrslukeduke chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Cool story i'm really looking forward to reading more

i wonder what Tim got himself into this time.
Aerafel chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Your not going to just leave it there are you? Good start hope to see more soon.
longgone chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
that was really good!please continue!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Great story i like so far keep goning i want to know what happened to Tim so please keep going with it.
DaleSnail chapter 1 . 10/29/2005