Reviews for Her Light to His Shadow
AnonGuest0 chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
It was an ok fanfic until u applied all the modern day school stuff. I was like , wtf does algevra and physics and bio have to do with the ninja world!? Is this high school au or ninja world still since they want to be jounin.
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
r u dead? it feels like you are dead...
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
interesting...
math music reading chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
This is really good, I hope you return to it and complete it! Please update soon!
nwyd chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
love it. can please update soon? 3 :)
Keep Calm and Drarry On chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
-checks last updated date-I think somethings wrong with my computer or something cause it says the last time you updated was 2 years ago..0.0''.. -bashes computer-

Ah well, onto reviewing the fic.. I LOVED it.. I just LOVED it.. I was amazed that i found someone that used the word ,'whom' correctly..xD. I also loved it when Shino an Kiba show their brotherly love towards Hinata..(i read the reviews and I guess everyone is saying that..xD)

I know-think since i think sths wrong with this computer-that this is WAY late but happy birthday!xD

I AGREE.. We ARE one big family, us sasuhina writers/reviewers/normal readers(I dunno if its right to include them but..xD)..I'M PUTTING THAT ONTO MY PROFILE!xD

-Rukio

-goes off to read
jenni chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Loving the story so far...espically how al the characters have stayed in character

cant wait for the next chapter

also i read ur endind notes and jst wanted to sai tat 4 some1 who was trning 1 u sure hav a talent for writing XD

jeni
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I'm liking this story so far absoloutely great cant wait for the next chapters please please update quick

Hanifa
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
"Also, I hate NaruHina. I hate it even more than SasuSaku." to that I totally agree. Hehe and it's true there is like a community of sasuhina stories around. Plot's a little simple...It would be better for it to be a little more complex or something...anyways I like it. Keep up the good work

sarah-rose
miikka-xx chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
My gosh, this one LONG story! And I love it! I just ADORE SasuHina! You must update, this story has everything! The ever angsty Sasuke, the subtle hints of hatred and romance, suspense, and overall, HUMOR! W00T!

I can'y wait for the next chapter and how you keep the characters in-sync is just amazing, though sometimes a little long, I guess it's all worth it in the end.

Well, this fellow S/H fan shall wait for an update soon.

-BP17
Emerald-Mistress chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Oh, magnificent! I love this story! Brilliant, Brilliant I tell you!
cheekiifools chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
i love your story

i also hate the pairing Naruto x Hinata to ]

update soon !
Diamond chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
This is such a neat story!
reasons chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
plz plz plz update! u write really well an the chracters r so in their personality an since u paired up kakashi an kurenai maybe u can do asuma an anko...jus a suggestion...an i ' luv to see more interaction between the couple esp sasu an hina since i absolute love them together!

*kage no atsui:yep...kishimoto-sama mite have mixed the pairings cuz he was outta the wack...seroiusly sasuke an sakura? thats soo *fblepin!$!# %$% $!#! ##!*
nothome chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
That was good. Please update soon.