Reviews for Accusations
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Great fic
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw, cute! I love Sam trying to come up with a good excuse and then Dean sweeping in to save the day.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Awee, loved this!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Thanks for the good read. You'd think they would have more explaining to do than Lucy at the ER! I mean, they can't be patching all this stuff up themselves.
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
so funny
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Thanks for that absolutely amazing Dean! :D

And doing-his-best Sam! LOL
i jerry girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
awe this is the sweetest thing i would read way more
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
First SPN fic, huh? Pretty effing good. On to read more...
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aw
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I loved when Dean came in and told the same story to the nurse that Sam did, I was giggling about that for five minutes straight. Awesome story!
DaughterofFlynn chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I like the fluff :)

"Are you saying I have no imagination?"

"Uh,yeah, pretty much."

lol :)
jbpiggy chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I'm new to the whole supernatural fandom so i thought i'd start at the beginning and work my way through the fics here. This piece is great. The characterisation is spot on. So much so that i can see Sam squirming as the nurse "interrogates" him.

Thanks for posting this, it bought a smile to my face. xJx
stan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Good job :) loved how Sam and Dean think alike and Sam is positively outraged by the idea of Dean ever abusing him. Cool story
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
LOVED IT!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hey Kiddo, I've stumbled onto your story list and am having a blast! Loved this one...The way Sam described what happened little by little...as his story grew more and more unbelievable was simply a riot! Then when Dean came up with the same one I grinned from ear to ear! Loved the brotherly banter at the end and of course that your story had a bit of limpSAM helped too! Great read and great job! I love your writing style!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »