Reviews for Accusations
jenny.lynne chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I enjoyed this story and I have to say that I really cracked up on the line: "The worse thing Dean had ever done was pin him down demonstrate his ability to yo-yo his saliva dangerously close to Sam's face." I laughed so hard my dog looked at me funny.

The one thing I wanted to suggest was that you should put the ages of the boys. Clearly Sam is a minor but it was hard to picture them without some sort of age to set them at.

Otherwise, very cute.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was great.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Great fic
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw, cute! I love Sam trying to come up with a good excuse and then Dean sweeping in to save the day.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Awee, loved this!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Thanks for the good read. You'd think they would have more explaining to do than Lucy at the ER! I mean, they can't be patching all this stuff up themselves.
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
so funny
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Thanks for that absolutely amazing Dean! :D

And doing-his-best Sam! LOL
i jerry girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
awe this is the sweetest thing i would read way more
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
First SPN fic, huh? Pretty effing good. On to read more...
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aw
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I loved when Dean came in and told the same story to the nurse that Sam did, I was giggling about that for five minutes straight. Awesome story!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I like the fluff :)

"Are you saying I have no imagination?"

"Uh,yeah, pretty much."

lol :)
jbpiggy chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I'm new to the whole supernatural fandom so i thought i'd start at the beginning and work my way through the fics here. This piece is great. The characterisation is spot on. So much so that i can see Sam squirming as the nurse "interrogates" him.

Thanks for posting this, it bought a smile to my face. xJx
stan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Good job :) loved how Sam and Dean think alike and Sam is positively outraged by the idea of Dean ever abusing him. Cool story
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »