Reviews for Accusations
stan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Good job :) loved how Sam and Dean think alike and Sam is positively outraged by the idea of Dean ever abusing him. Cool story
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hey Kiddo, I've stumbled onto your story list and am having a blast! Loved this one...The way Sam described what happened little by his story grew more and more unbelievable was simply a riot! Then when Dean came up with the same one I grinned from ear to ear! Loved the brotherly banter at the end and of course that your story had a bit of limpSAM helped too! Great read and great job! I love your writing style!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
"Uh, I got in a fight. With a guy."

A guy demon, actually, but the nurse hadn't asked for details.

"Where did you get these cuts, Sam?"

Don't say demon claws, don't say demon claws… - Haha!

"Good, then toss my brother a lollipop and we'll get back on the road." - I'll say what I always say: .. SO Dean! Are you.. Do you have Jensen over there with you somewhere? Because I won't be mad I swear. Just make sure you share!

"Just one question, Mr. Winchester," Nurse Dejong said, looking cautiously at Dean. "Can you tell me what happened to your brother?"

"Yeah, I think he was dropped on his head when he was little. Oh- you mean tonight?" -hahahaha

Another cute oneshot. Very cute. Cute cute cute.
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
so cute - loved it!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
awesome ficlet
rhiannondavidson chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
oh, i like this. I'm just getting into the fandom, but this was well-written and I wanted to thank you for not giving the nurse a simple name like Smith or something; it makes it more realistic.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/21/2007

I loved it.
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aw. This is so good! Nice job with it.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
He thought for a moment, struggling to come up with an answer that didn't involve a demon zapping the hell out of him. Ah-ha! "I was hit by lightning," he stated proudly.

LMAO. People in my house, they think i'm crazy. I'm laughing so hard, haha good job.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
lol cute and funny!

whiteowl chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Awesome story, very funny and you caught the tone of both Winchesters perfectly... this is the first fic I read of yours and I am now going to read some more of yours.

Thanks for sharing this story

One small detail, near the end you say the nurse was following strong paternal instincts, but as a woman wouldn't she have maternal instincts?
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was awesome! How Dean knew exactly what Sam had said, amazing! Great job, especially for a first!
Deana chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Your story was really realistic. I work for a hospital and it sounds exactly like what a nurse would ask. I love Dean's and Sam's relationship in this story.

Thanks for writing it.
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
love this story! Really funny!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »