Reviews for Alive
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
A great story. Very good.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Lovely. Thanks for the great story!
Mindy chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I love this emotion with them...I wish you would give more.. ther could be so much more! I like the way you take it!
PeaceFroggy chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I really enjoyed this one. I especially like how you retained the surreal and intimate feel of this scene, just as it was done in the film.
TheGreenFairy4789 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Yay, Rosa! It's great to see a new Interpreter fic! Lovely. You kept everything as it happened and you seemed to write down exactly what was going on in Silvia's head. Way to go. Write another!
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Very well done, I only watched the Interpreter for the first time about three days ago, but its still stuck in my head. I keep on meaning to write a fic for it, but I keep on getting pestered to finish the 10 stories I've already started and left unfinished.

Keep writing! I need an Interpeter fix since there probably won't be a sequal (there never is for the really good films)
pmochizuki chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Beautiful, simply beautiful... I LOVED IT! *sigh* I do really need to finish up the Interpreter story I'm *kind of* working on. :P But this was fantastic, delving into what these characters might have been thinking at that oh-so-lovely scene. Write more!