Reviews for Rivals of Yesterday
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
"It had been there, in the pit of his stomach, the corner of his mind, the depths of his heart, that feeling he had failed to recognized that night after entering his room after Innoshima in search of Sai and realized he was truly gone: Abandon."

As I read those lines, "Turn To Stone" by ELO was coincidentally streaming from the speakers and the feeling of loss that WASHED through me was so strong that I had to stop reading, sitting stunned in my chair by the horrible sadness. Truly felt as though I were Hikaru at that moment. Wonderful story writing skills. Chilling.
speedlines chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
*_* I loved this fic! dflgjdfgg

I think my fav part was the scene w/ Hikaru telling Rei about the wonders of go n then at the end he realized Rei n Sai didn't look same
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
HELL YES!
Galinda chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Good job with the storytelling...though the obsession part can be a bit scary when done in a way that appears or is wrong (I mean if it really happens in real life).

Thanks.
are-en1 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Is it end alerady?I hope there is question is unanswer like why is Rei life as same as Kaga?Well you know father force to go and will Rei ever go to Pro world and be Hikaru rival?How about Akira and HIkaru relationship?Will Rei come between them or?
inu-youkai 911 chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
I just now noticed.. If Rei were giving Akira a handicap of 4 stones, they wouldn't have had to nigiri- Akira would automatically be black
velfire chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
Interesting fic! I applaud Touya for punching Rei. XD And the comparison of rivalry to keep each other together through grief and to improve each other's go was well done.
KazeKiryoku chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
All I can say is, great fic. I hope you'll write a HnG fi again.
Cheska chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
Wow, that was cool! Heheheh, I really enjoyed the fanfic! _ What a nice way for Hikaru to get over Sai, through Rei... he finally realizes, why Sai left him. XD
GoldenRat chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
Nice fic, a good lesson.
inu-youkai 911 chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
Another wonderful chapter, update soon! I love your story 3 -
GoldenRat chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
I'm glad Hikaru realized that Rei was not Sai. But now that Kouyo is dead, what's Akira going to do?
boronia chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
oh no! poor touya... herm that was meant for akira not really kouyo, but i guess i should feel worse about him... err well lets hold that 'poor touya' in regaurds to both of them then, lol.

*hugs Akira* i'll comfort you!

so rei was really just really good at go, and the connection was in hikaru's head, interesting, didn't see that coming, i thought for a moment rei was going to turn around and say that sai had taught him go as well, and it was going to go all freaky and twilighty.

anyway *hugs akira again and strokes his hair* hope you update again soon

one.can.only.hope.0 chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
o_O

...Touya

...Koyo

...DEAD?

(Passes out)
inu-youkai 911 chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
- Another great chapter, keep it up! Wow, I never noticed Akira's tember before... well.. Except when he was yelling at Ochi. XD Well, update soon please!