Reviews for Leap Of Faith
Your mom chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
For the love of god, woman! Update, I beg of you!
LAS chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really love this story and I can't wait for more updates. I'm practically dying right here, trying to see what you are going to write for the sex scene between the both of them. You seriously can't leave a reader here hanging, right after that hot kissing scene. LOL!
Spoon10488 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I really like this story.

evilredshyguy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This is such a good story! I wish the movie had gone more like this... but then again that would make for a really long film. Maybe even longer than lord of the rings, if that's even possible. But, any way, I absolutley loved it! I only have one question: Are you gonna make more? Please say you are!
Mithril Maiden chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
hey this was rather good. would you consider a next chapter or is it compleated.
sorekai chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I love this story! You are a great writer, you really captured their personallities.
Willowbooks chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Wehey! They are SO made for each other. This fic could do with a little clean up, though: there are a lot of typos and stuff. One thing you seem to do is:

""Acting..." Max can't even say it...

"And what your stealing other peoples clothes now." Max accuses trying to take the focus of himself. Vince puts it back."

Whereas that should all be on one line, if it's the same person talking. But hey. If you want, I can clean it up & email it to you? I have nothing better to do. Let me know.

Anyway, other than that, I love it. But it's not finished! Please finish!
Molokata chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
hihi! I really liked this. Amusing and kind of chocking. But it works for me. Vincent could be bisexual, I think so. It could explain his actions with Max, saving his life and all. But Im not so sure about Max going to Mexico with Vincent so willingly.

Sometimes I have find it hard to understand the change

of scenery, one minut were in Vincents room, and then suddenly Max is in a Diner. But it is probably my poor english, it may be obvious to everyone else.

Please update soon! I cant wait to read more of this!